Darren Sharper arrested for rape

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
If someone accuses me of rape
I'm taking every precaution fukking a bytch.

Like ooh you wanna sleep with a famous athlete. We going down to the police station and let me call my lawyer so he can draw up some documents

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
should have stayed in gb. every time someone leaves us, some fukkery occurs....no pun :troll:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
If this shyt is true, why does this nikka need to rape to fukk chicks?

Every damn girl I've been around who's seen this dude on TV have said some shyt about him being attractive. No homo.
N/H, but yeah I've heard the same damn thing, even if he wasn't Darren Sharper and just some regular GQ dude he shouldn't have had to resort to rape (again n/h). The two separate rape cases are makes it hard to believe something isn't there, that can't just be coincidence.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If someone accuses me of rape
I'm taking every precaution fukking a bytch.

Like ooh you wanna sleep with a famous athlete. We going down to the police station and let me call my lawyer so he can draw up some documents

What's the name of that actor from Steve Harvey's movie? The bald one. I remember watching a Breakfast Club interview with this cat where he talks about how he calls a taxi driver in the morning as a witness and gives the chick some money or some sh*t like that :heh: Is it really worth being a celebrity these days? It's so easy to f*ck hoes these days anyways, I only see it as bringing you more trouble. Money yes, fame :whoa:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wonder how much evidence the police have considering they actually arrested him for rape. Even in Jamesis Winston's case he was never arrested or charged during the rape investigation and he actually had sex with his accuser, these rape cases are no joke now I hope Sharper's lawyers are scrong.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That nikka on some Bruce Leroy on A Different World shyt. Say no to a pretty nikka brehettes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJ41x8_6oI#t=1m13s

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy6Q-MCrxis#t=3m0s

Man, I really miss these 80's/90's sitcoms that did those preachy "a very special episode of..." episodes where everything gets tense and drama filled and then the entire cast comes out at the end with their serious faces and run down all the authorities you can notify and hotlines you can call.