Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
you also never know what happened too. You automatically think of a rape like that movie where a dude just snatches the chick and forcibly rapes her. shyt could be along the lines of she was drunk and passed out and he still had sex, He was crazy rough and it was basically rape, he might have forcibly put himself somewhere she told him not too.:patrice:You can still rape somebody after they agree they agree to have sex with you and even while you are having sex it can turn into a rape.

Daps
Reppin
Steel City
you also never know what happened too. You automatically think of a rape like that movie where a dude just snatches the chick and forcibly rapes her. shyt could be along the lines of she was drunk and passed out and he still had sex, He was crazy rough and it was basically rape, he might have forcibly put himself somewhere she told him not too.:patrice:You can still rape somebody after they agree they agree to have sex with you and even while you are having sex it can turn into a rape.

You seem to know a lot about rape :mjpls:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"I'm a f*ckin' soldier" Winslow has a bad wife, so he gets a pass, a lot of married dudes do that sh*t :yeshrug: Most def tho Darren Sharper doesn't seem to be the type that needs to do that. If it's two completely separate incidents and two unrelated women from different states, even a conspiracy theorist finna be like :patrice: Hang in there Darren, innocent until proven guilty :blackpowerfist:
I'm married to a hot chick. The most I'm doing is fukking the hot chick that works behind the register at the nearby Family Dollar. :skip:

That's a piss poor excuse...

But two incidents??? :snoop:

Not a good look, Darren.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm married to a hot chick. The most I'm doing is fukking the hot chick that works behind the register at the nearby Family Dollar. :skip:

That's a piss poor excuse...

But two incidents??? :snoop:

Not a good look, Darren.
its three now bruh..