Darren Sharper arrested for rape

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don't think all the women said no though. They all went willingly with him to parties, bars, etc. He probably could have smashed without drugging them. This is just a dude who is fukked up in the head.

They were leaving bars and clubs with him in the early morning hours. They were down.

Like you said, he was just sick in the head.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He's not darkskin. Lance Gross, Idris Elba, Michael Vick, 50 Cent, Diddy, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Lebron James, Dwayne Wade. Them nikkas darkskin.

Don't try to slide that yellow nikka in with us :usure:

:what: Man shut the fukk up.Darren sharper is the same complexion as tupac and kobe he isnt light skinned simpleton

:russ: This kid thinks loul deng and wesley snipes complexions are considered dark skinned and anything else is light skinned.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
They were leaving bars and clubs with him in the early morning hours. They were down.

Like you said, he was just sick in the head.
But was it the drugs that made them leave with him :ohhh: or is the money that's making them say they were drugged :ohhh:

Seriously cause I ain't been following

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I don't think he raped the man though. He just wanted that nikka knocked out, so he get to raping his bytches without any type of disturbance. :lolbron:

:sadcam:

For real though, he is fukked, because all them stories are matching, he got bytches in different area codes saying the same thing, a pattern is starting to form. Watch, all them victims will start looking alike too (same hair color, same build etc)

If I was him (:sadcam:), I would straight blame this shyt on football, talking about how I have very little impulse control now, since I have a brain injury or some shyt. Get a gang of neurologists saying my brain is fukked up. I just don't know how is going to escape this one.
:dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thats anybody. Ppl do immoral stuff everyday (not even as heinous as rape or murder) and go on with their day like nothin happened.
Yeah, pedos have the same imbalance too.

Lets not say shoplifting or leaving a car accident is the same.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gets off on the power aspect as much as he gets off on actually fukking. Paying a prostitute to let you do whatever you want to her, isn't the same as taking it from a normal girl.

I feel gross for even typing that.

I guess we view power differently. :yeshrug: I view it as the power to buy the bytch and nut all over her. Like the dirty whore she is.:banderas:

Power to me is having the money to fly to Brazil and fukk mad bytches. :banderas:

That's just me tho:manny:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I guess we view power differently. :yeshrug: I view it as the power to buy the bytch and nut all over her. Like the dirty whore she is.:banderas:

Power to me is having the money to fly to Brazil and fukk mad bytches. :banderas:

That's because you're normal.

To sick people like him, power is snatching a girl off the street and taking her body against her will.

Edit:

Don't say "we" nikka :whoa:

I'm nothing like Darren Sharper :whoa:

Im just taking a guess at what goes through his mind.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Whats crazy is all those bishes was probably gonna fukk him anyways. He just didn't want to waste time to woo em.

Its probably some bishes that work for the NFL like, "I really need to remember what happened that one night:lupe:"
I hope he didn't slip my girl Molly that Molly. :to:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If he did, I know he had Nicole too. At the same time :damn: With Sterling Sharpe unconscious but his eyes wide opened watching :merchant:

nah, he had Sapp there....you know Sapp got those big bug-eyes.

sh*t was likeWeekend at Bernies minus the sunglasses :damn: