Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
And some of his teammates. :skip:

I could see him doing this to one of his teammates wives. Or a coach's wife and making them watch as he revaged them:shaq:

Reading more into this, he seemed to menage em. Have 2 at a time. So I get it now. Its damn near impossible to talk 2 strangers into a menage. But a lil KO sippy sippy, and pow :steviej:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I could see him doing this to one of his teammates wives. Or a coach's wife and making them watch as he revaged them:shaq:

Reading more into this, he seemed to menage em. Have 2 at a time. So I get it now. Its damn near impossible to talk 2 strangers into a menage. But a lil KO sippy sippy, and pow :steviej:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats crazy is all those bishes was probably gonna fukk him anyways. He just didn't want to waste time to woo em.

Yeah no homo but this cat a 12 out of 10 looks wise AND he rich ,aint no broad he puts any work on saying no to dude

Hell after this was announces a few bytches on here said theyd still f him becasue of how good looking he is:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know that......I'm talking about when he was doing the dirt..........He would show up and skin 'n grin with the nikkas on NFL network.
thats what serial rapist, killers, etc do. They have that psychopathic imbalance where they cannot feel empathy.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Uh....he's not coming back to the NFL Network.
:heh: I used to think Heath Evans was the scumbag given the sideways comments he used to make. Sharper used to always call him out on them. But now come to find out this dude was outchea raping women in his spare time... And these are the ones who came forward

Last edited: