Darren Sharper arrested for rape

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
:what:

Wait...not the same Cosby that was so critical of the black community? The same Cosby who ridiculed those living in the inner city who couldn't speak eloquently, had ghetto names and different baby daddies, without offering solutions to these problems.....no! Say it aint so! :what:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised this isn't a national story yet, this dude was on some crazy serial rapist shyt. 11 cases in a period of months :mindblown: this dude probably behind half the unsolved rape cases nationwide.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from that Cosby article

What happened?

He asked me to help him raise capital for a club he wanted to start. One day, I called him to cancel a meeting because I was feeling really sick, and he said, "Why don’t you come over to this restaurant I’m at, you’ll feel better if you have lunch.” I sat down, and he gave me what he said was two pills of [an over-the-counter cold medicine]. I swallowed them, and 20 minutes later I felt terrific; 30 minutes later, I was face-down in my soup. He volunteered to take me home. And then, because I was so ill, he volunteered to undress me and put me to bed. I started fighting him -- I took a lamp and broke a window. He finally left. When I woke up, I saw that he left two 100-dollar bills on the table next to my front door. I was so sincerely and deeply infuriated that, even through the drugs.... I was crazed. I wanted to rip his neck off.

:snoop:if this is true

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sharper bout to go from "Pick Magnet to dikk Magnet.....smh
Rimshot.gif