darlene ortiz talks relationship with ice t, her book & beef w/ ll cool j (hot 97)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
bruh, it's so hard to come by a single mexican woman; most of them be already married and shyt :mjcry:

since my washing machine broke, i been havin' to go to one the local laundromats around my way and it be nothin' but thick ass mexican women in there but every last one i see or talk to either be married with a ring on they finger or in a relationship :wow:

another place they be knee deep in is marshalls and t.j. maxx :whew:

Idk where you live, but I'm in NY. shyt is scarce out here. Only mexican ladies I see is in Queens, in like one area
I visited Cali and New Mexico. The Mexican women there breh :banderas:

So many sexy Mexicans and Dark asians (Filipino, Tibet, Cambodian). I'll move just for them :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Idk where you live, but I'm in NY. shyt is scarce out here. Only mexican ladies I see is in Queens, in like one area
I visited Cali and New Mexico. The Mexican women there breh :banderas:

So many sexy Mexicans and Dark asians (Filipino, Tibet, Cambodian). I'll move just for them :mjcry:

oh damn, i'm down here in va and we got em' down here :obama:
but i heard cali and texas got really got them like that :banderas:

how was new mexico, bruh? :gladbron:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
oh damn, i'm down here in va and we got em' down here :obama:
but i heard cali and texas got really got them like that :banderas:

how was new mexico, bruh? :gladbron:

New Mexico was mad chill :ehh:. Weather is like 4 seasons, just like the east coast

But breh, drive south 3 hours to El Paso, The mexican women are :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

When I say dimepieces of all ages, and 90% of them love the chocolate :takedat:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
New Mexico was mad chill :ehh:. Weather is like 4 seasons, just like the east coast

But breh, drive south 3 hours to El Paso, The mexican women are :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

When I say dimepieces of all ages, and 90% of them love the chocolate :takedat:

you have found the promise land, so it seems :ohhh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
you have found the promise land, so it seems :ohhh:

Yuppp. Girls are mad down to earth. Shocking the population there is 800,000

My niggs, most of the black men they seen is from the military or something. Hardly any really live there like that. Going there as a black guy is like they are amazed. I wanna go back :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yuppp. Girls are mad down to earth. Shocking the population there is 800,000

My niggs, most of the black men they seen is from the military or something. Hardly any really live there like that. Going there as a black guy is like they are amazed. I wanna go back :mjcry:

damn :leon:

seems like i need to make a trip once i get my money in order :ohlawd:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
i just found this! :ohlawd::blessed:

Class Act all the way............no drug benders, no jail time, no talking shyt to other mc's significant others,goat name, Exercises,Cogent,Chill,No plugging things left & right, NO IG stunting and she cares for people that are dying? A ride or die mom...........

9 years you weren't for Mini Ice.... Darlene held you down with the accounting ledgers, you could've been Wesley Snipes in a flash, Ice. Respect the Lady of Power. :ohlawd:

The woman deserves to be the FIRST LADY of West Coast Hip Hop Culture. Hire her as a spokeswoman. That's all there is to it. Ice probably wasn't happy that his personal letters were in the book but maybe they wouldn't be if he communicated for a moment. :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Class Act all the way............no drug benders, no jail time, no talking shyt to other mc's significant others,goat name, Exercises,Cogent,Chill,No plugging things left & right, NO IG stunting and she cares for people that are dying? A ride or die mom...........

9 years you weren't for Mini Ice.... Darlene held you down with the accounting ledgers, you could've been Wesley Snipes in a flash, Ice. Respect the Lady of Power. :ohlawd:

The woman deserves to be the FIRST LADY of West Coast Hip Hop Culture. Hire her as a spokeswoman. That's all there is to it. Ice probably wasn't happy that his personal letters were in the book but maybe they wouldn't be if he communicated for a moment. :francis:

preach, brother. preach! :salute:

dap and +rep :wow:

giphy.gif

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
bruh, it's so hard to come by a single mexican woman; most of them be already married and shyt :mjcry:

since my washing machine broke, i been havin' to go to one the local laundromats around my way and it be nothin' but thick ass mexican women in there but every last one i see or talk to either be married with a ring on they finger or in a relationship :wow:

another place they be knee deep in is marshalls and t.j. maxx :whew:
:salute: Just as a thought, I can't rep......... anymore this month. But I saw someone one star your thread, I call em "One Star Bandits" I took care of that... We will not be one star'n education/history threads. :whew: