Kool Moe Dee, Ice-T, Canibus ,Etc : Is LL Cool J Undefeated in Terms of His Battle Record?

Is LL Cool J Undefeated in Terms of His Battle Record?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
no LL is not undefeated in battles, he lost the battle with Canibus, Canibus crushed LL lyrically, LL's response was mid

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Canibus won … L made a few lines but u listen to his diss it was more about what he has in terms of awards and record sales compared to canibus destroyed him on some real battle shyt

But L had the media backing in that media who wanted to crown him the champion

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Canibus won … L made a few lines but u listen to his diss it was more about what he has in terms of awards and record sales compared to canibus destroyed him on some real battle shyt

But L had the media backing in that media who wanted to crown him the champion
Bingo!!! I always felt LL didnt response like i thought someone of his caliber should've

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I dont know about that KMD shyt y’all yappin about, so I’ll stay outta that.

Folks say β€˜Bis got LL on 2nd round, but remember if you wanna talk about that battle, you gotta include 5,4,3,2,1 and LL absolutely fried that nikka canibus to a crisp on that one. Every bar from LL is unnecessarily vulgar and humiliating

This here.

The funny sh*t about LL's battles, is that after he finishes with these dudes, their careers are done. NYC radio was clowning Canibus for that video with Mike Tyson. Flex was up there cracking mad jokes. The callers were chiming in on the battle and saying LL murdered dude. And right after, Canibus vanished into obscurity. Same sh*t happened with Moe Dee. LL murdered dude on "To Da Break of Dawn", and the next time we saw KMD, he was fighting a robot doing kung fu moves in his video. HAHA! He was done.

That's why Ice-T says that nobody can battle LL. Dude will kill your career.