Darkskin Skinny Black Dudes have no chance with women

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I disagree...Bytches know us skinny nikkas throw the dyck well

its you fat AND dark dudes who are just fukked......unless you have tons of money..:manny:

I think ure my new coli crush :o:

Btw, I love slim,muscular chocolate men period :ld:

Whether light chocolate, caramel chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate :inlove:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm skinny and somewhat dark skin

I've never weighed more than 162 in my life and I've ate quote well :obama:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, dudes brolic on top with little twig legs, looking like he on stilts :scusthov:

:deadmanny:

JohnnyBravo3.gif

:dead: Ol Johnny Bravo ass nikkas.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I disagree...Bytches know us skinny nikkas throw the dyck well

its you fat AND dark dudes who are just fukked......unless you have tons of money..:manny:
dark skin skinny dudes have the biggest dikks :lupe:

I disagree with this guy on this board quite a bit so hopefully this lends me some credibility with this statement... but @No_bammer_weed is double dark, skinny, and takes girls to drunken pound town quite often.
yes he's my coli crush. he can get it all day everyday :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Does that mean everyone can pull a bad bytch? No. Does that mean everyone can pull a kinda attractive bytch? No.

I'm in San Diego for the time being, skinny dark skinned nikkas get no play with non-black chicks

This. Where y'all live at where lite skinned nikkas are out of style?

They get way more love than dark skinned brehs out here

i'm skinny and dark... i travel the world homie.. as a matter of fact i'll be hitting SD and Vegas in two weeks

i have NEVER not pulled no broads.. of any color.. so i'm gonna have to ask.. where did you come up with this theory?? do women actually tell you this?? or are you looking at instagram pics of nikkas and counting up likes... watching nikkas in the club to see who pulls what?? this seems slightly gay that you are out here determining what kind of men pull what kind of women

but i'll tell you this... have game... money... dress well... have a personality... have fun... women will come to you.. women will listen.. women will give you a chance. if you got any of the above, that should lead to some p*ssy... from ANY woman

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
When I was fat I would see the ugliest dark skin nikkas with decent looking bytches just cuz they were skinny. I feel like you can be skinny ugly light dark. just don't be fat :to:

yea and what's skinny... does skinny but having muscles count... and where is dark skin start??? is :troll: dark.. he damn sure ain't light?? we doing the paper bag test?? is :yeshrug: dark? or we counting only manute bol in color and weight??

cause most women like a skinny/muscular/fit man over anything.. rick fox is not popping no more

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
This is a lie...I see it all the time.money or scrub

i dunno breh, dark nigguhs may be eating but it aint quality like skinny white or hispanic cats.

bytches just expect nigguhs to be swoll :manny:

edit: outside the states this aint an issue