Darkskin Skinny Black Dudes have no chance with women

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
p*ssy has flooded the market, it's at its all time most accessible right now. ANYBODY can pull bytches in 2013.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What makes skinny dark skin guys unattractive?

Where do you live? Would you say it's metropolitan?

I do t see how you can live in Toronto and say such a statement, every time I see a us dark skin brothers with a woman 8/10 she's not even black.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dunno what you guys are talking about. Lightskin guys NEVER go out of style. If you go on a lightskin nikka instagram nikkas is have 1000+ likes on their pics, how many dark skin men get that? Don't let these black chicks lie to you.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
im skinny but im also kobe colored with waves and a pretty face (no gay shyt) i get all types of females esp latins for sum reason

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
p*ssy has flooded the market, it's at its all time most accessible right now. ANYBODY can pull bytches in 2013.

Does that mean everyone can pull a bad bytch? No. Does that mean everyone can pull a kinda attractive bytch? No.

I do t see how you can live in Toronto and say such a statement, every time I see a us dark skin brothers with a woman 8/10 she's not even black.

I'm in San Diego for the time being, skinny dark skinned nikkas get no play with non-black chicks

I dunno what you guys are talking about. Lightskin guys NEVER go out of style. If you go on a lightskin nikka instagram nikkas is have 1000+ likes on their pics, how many dark skin men get that? Don't let these black chicks lie to you.

This. Where y'all live at where lite skinned nikkas are out of style?

They get way more love than dark skinned brehs out here

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I see mad brothers out here in Toronto on the interracial tip, Im like :dwillhuh:

For someone from T.O. , do you even see BM with Black chicks? Lightskin or Dark?