Darkskin Skinny Black Dudes have no chance with women

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The San Diego part :patrice:

I've been all over these past couple of years, Ive seen nothing different

You obviously haven't been everywhere if you can make such an ignorant claim like the OP, especially when people are telling you otherwise.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You obviously haven't been everywhere if you can make such an ignorant claim like the OP, especially when people are telling you otherwise.

Blanket statements start discussions :mjpls:

Keep it moving son, for your own good

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
When I was fat I would see the ugliest dark skin nikkas with decent looking bytches just cuz they were skinny. I feel like you can be skinny ugly light dark. just don't be fat :to:

You got in shape tho, huh?

See I was skinny & dark & got NO play. I had to start working out :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a post on here before about this light skin/ dark skin shyt.

IMO, judging by what I've observed/ been around....Black women prefer darker skinned men.Not only that, but dark skinned dudes are a sexual fetish to women of other races.Them nikkaz is winning right now.

It's some deeper shyt going on with the black girl/ light skinned dude shyt, though.

I think that karma from the 80's is coming back to bite the present generation of light skinned dudes in the ass.

Black girls have some subconscious malice in their hearts for light skinned dudes.Throughout the 80's, they wanted them light skinned dudes really bad, but some feel like they were shytted on by lite brites.It was like they weren't invited to the party.

But then, as the late 80's/ early 90's came around, black people started hopping on that Afrocentric shyt.Uber masculine/dark skinned nikkaz in timberlands started to get pushed out there.Then along came nikkaz like Tupac and Malik Yoba nh.Mixed in with that newly found sense of pride/ loyalty amongst black folks during that time, the dark skinned black man became that "underdog/brothers gone work it out/The black man is God/thug appeal" archetype.It put a extra emphasis on dark skinned men

I think it made black women go :ohhh: "You light skinned nikkaz are too pretty anywayz" nh

But a lot of the resentment was there anywayz.A lot of BW wanted to hop on the whole light skin dude trend in the 80's, but they didn't fit the bill.they probably felt dissed when they got lost in the shuffle.

You know how females get when they think that you think you're all that "nikka you ain't all that"

I think that's how they've been looking at light skinned dudes that last 15 years.It's their party now and they want the light skinned dudes to feel how they felt in the 80's when they couldn't get a invitation.

Dark skin dudes are eating good right now.The OP should've said "skinny dark skinned females" they have it wayyyyyy harder than their male counterparts.

In fact, light skin dudes and dark skinned women are the two outcast in the black community present day.They should seek each other out.They have a lot in common

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You got in shape tho, huh?

See I was skinny & dark & got NO play. I had to start working out :yeshrug:

Yup. Them hoes start looking at a nikka when you on swole. :myman:

Edit: Them light skin nikkas get play over here too. Cali bytches love them pretty boy types.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Light skinned dudes get crazy amounts of play over here though :yeshrug:

Breh when drake first started out lightskin dudes was eating at astronomical levels :patrice:

But it has died down now, the females are diggin these brolic dread wearing dark skins :demonic:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yup. Them hoes start looking at a nikka when you on swole. :myman:

Edit: Them light skin nikkas get play over here too. Cali bytches love them pretty boy types.

Exactly what I'm sayin. Over here in Cali, sheiiiittt.. Light brites get hoes easily :beli: even if they ain't that cute