Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Been playin ps4 to much.

These graphics :scusthov:

*tells self its all about the gameplay. *

Daps
Here's the PC special edition that is releasing in North America

gxr5sz1.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just beat the first giant boss. It was fun. The bosses are still intimidating yall. :whoo: Fought a big ol ugly giant. WOw, he was flattened. I still think they could have come up with some better animations for the bosses deceasing. Its weak to spend all that time fighting a boss, then he just vaporizes.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What build do you have @Crakface
I dont know shyt about builds. Im leaning toward having stamina and poise so i can beat the shyt out of nikkas continuously and take damage to my shield. Shield and sword, thats all i need, and i Earth nikkas in this entire world. All you fancy nikkas talkin bout how many spells you got and how many items you carry, stop it. I chop chop and dark souls fall.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Come on with the reviews already...Game already shipped though.:jawalrus:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Come on with the reviews already...Game already shipped though.:jawalrus:
This game is like a 8.0 to me. The voice acting, items, bosses, secrets and customization are the best part or the game to me. These repetitive enemies are not. Thank god they have locations to make you have to think of how you'll tackle so many foe sinteresting.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game is like a 8.0 to me. The voice acting, items, bosses, secrets and customization are the best part or the game to me. These repetitive enemies are not. Thank god they have locations to make you have to think of how you'll tackle so many foe sinteresting.
Put that into perspective tho, was Dark Souls 1 an 8.0 also? I can't see this game being disappointing

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Wait, how do you have your copy?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Put that into perspective tho, was Dark Souls 1 an 8.0 also? I can't see this game being disappointing
If you're looking for something, More, you wont find it. The best part of the game is its easier, They put more bon fires in each stage :blessed:

All of these games are 8.0's to me. And its only because of all the secrets, lore, and items. If there werent a lot of weapons in this game, it would be bushes status.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're looking for something, More, you wont find it. The best part of the game is its easier, They put more bon fires in each stage :blessed:

All of these games are 8.0's to me. And its only because of all the secrets, lore, and items. If there werent a lot of weapons in this game, it would be bushes status.
Sucks. I had higher hopes. This also might explain why the reviews are likely to come after the game's release.
I know a lot of dark souls
:demonic: