Dark Souls II (PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360)

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
I wish these reviews would drop already.

this one of the few games where i ont gotta see a single review, im coppin from the jump

demon/dark souls are easily among the best games i've played in my life

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this one of the few games where i ont gotta see a single review, im coppin from the jump

demon/dark souls are easily among the best games i've played in my life

I wish I had your optimism. Even though it's on pre order:obama:, I'm not as confident in the sequel. I'm just not sure they didnt go too far when trying to make the game more accessible.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall coppin or nah?
Got high last night and impulse pre-ordered the Collectors Edition with the bigass figurine, artbook and cloth map. Too late to turn back now :wow:

I went the DEX route last time. Ultra light armor, fast roll and parry everything etc etc....will prolly start out the same for this one too :blessed:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Got high last night and impulse pre-ordered the Collectors Edition with the bigass figurine, artbook and cloth map. Too late to turn back now :wow:

I went the DEX route last time. Ultra light armor, fast roll and parry everything etc etc....will prolly start out the same for this one too :blessed:
Yeah I fukked up my first play through because I wanted to use that whack ass Black Knight Sword, the giant one, and it cost like a lot of strenght to use, turns out I can just use the smaller one and it does the same damage pretty much, but I ended up starting back over and going the Dex route with the light armor and fast roll and the game is just way easier to navigate

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
lol, how come this isn't a next gen title?

the dev kits might not have been out when they started on it.

cant wait for tuesday. i've really been getting into the PVP in dark souls 1. my faith/dex darkmoon build is :wow:. swings fast and can stun lock the shyt out of you. once that happens you're already dead.