c00n Raider. :scust:

xkujmD.gif
Aint no fukkin WAY :damn:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
As wrong as your posts are, I have nothing against either of you, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this thread...

yJFf7KxTKA-video_image-6dJDJf5Y2n.jpeg
FACTS. I dont believe most of these posters really feel the way they are posting when they post these extreme ass POVs. I assume the majority are shock posting for engagement. But you cant post that way then call out somebody else posting the same way lmaooo

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Y’all misinterpreting my experiences as trying to be edgy :francis: this is real life shyt. Yeah other races can be big backed and ugly, but they weren’t treated like shyt during their childhood due to their complexion.
Might be a Philadelphia thing I guess, I didn't have that experience living in Florida...I don't know a bunch of "EVIL big back black Bytches"..

And I know Alotta Bytches...

:yeshrug:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I was 22 when I made that post

It’s 2024.

White boy

The post he showed from me are from August 2018

That’s 6/7 years ago

I was literally 22 years old then

And have been banned(well bushed) like 10 times since then

Hist post is from last night and he is 40 sumn

Plus what me and him said are two different things , let’s be fr.

But hey ban me for that if you want idc. As long as his punishment is worse den mines.
nikka please. Imagine being light skinned then calling another light skin “white boy” :dead:

Imagine sucking so much tranny dikk that you adding 10 years on other posters out of spite :dead:

Imagine being a complete hypocrite and resorting to “as long as his punishment is worse than mine” yet the only one who was punished was YOU :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikka please. Imagine being light skinned then calling another light skin “white boy” :dead:

Imagine sucking so much tranny dikk that you adding 10 years on other posters out of spite :dead:

Imagine being a complete hypocrite and resorting to “as long as his punishment is worse than mine” yet the only one who was punished was YOU :dead:
You a p*ssy don’t quote me unless you tryna pull up

Daps
Again, this isn’t slander or anti blackness. This is acknowledgement of how the world treats dark skinned women and the resulting effect on them. Of course it isn’t 100% across the board, but Philly women (specifically dark skinned Philly women) are overly masculine, ghetto, aggressive ppl. Ignoring this is anti black in way cuz yall don’t want to acknowledge that dark skinned women should’ve never been treated like shyt in the first place.
Overly masculine = red pill babble :camby:

But more importantly, ever since my first breath on this earth I've rarely seen or heard a REAL black person use the term "ghetto".....amd if they have, they were raised in white environments and it is clear to see............... has this imposter been cleared in the validation thread???:stopitslime:

What you doing this week, I’m in your ends. Pull up
You haffi back up boss... :birdman:.. @RehReh only ramp wit bad mon:myman:, my ting dat whenever me a touch endz....

Bruh you sound like a white person

"White ppl get called names too."

This is a post about dark skin ppl getting made fun of, and that's who gets the vast majority of the attacks

Feel free to speak on light skin ppl getting made fun of when it happens and I'll support you

But you just trying to derail
Definitely does, especially with that "ghetto" line..... :patrice:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

But more importantly, ever since my first breath on this earth I've rarely seen or heard a REAL black person use the term "ghetto".....amd if they have, they were raised in white environments and it is clear to see............... has this imposter been cleared in the validation thread???:stopitslime:

You haffi back up boss... :birdman:.. @RehReh only ramp wit bad mon:myman:, my ting dat whenever me a touch endz....

I’m an imposter but you really signed up for a message board and named yourself trap101 :dead: did you type that dumbass post while wearing a snowman hoodie :dead: I bet you got So Icy on repeat in ya mommas basement huh nikka :dead:

consider “overly masculine” and “ghetto” to signify white environments while naming yourself trap101, crehs :dead:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Non vacant

Daps
I’m an imposter but you really signed up for a message board and named yourself trap101 :dead: did you type that dumbass post while wearing a snowman hoodie :dead: I bet you got So Icy on repeat in ya mommas basement huh nikka :dead:

consider “overly masculine” and “ghetto” to signify white environments while naming yourself trap101, crehs :dead:
:huhldup:
:scusthov::huhldup::scusthov::huhldup: