“Dark skin women are evil” “big back black bytches” - coli poster Womb Raider

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
There’s a difference between what you articulated, and someone else saying “dark skinned women are evil.”
Except I literally said that dark skinned women have internalized childhood trauma. Stop falling for the bullshyt

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This is what you said verbatim:

No one is falling for any BS. :ufdup:
Taking childhood abuse and giving it back as an adult = internalizing it and taking it out on others. Now explain to me how this thread and yall responses make sense when I said nothing but facts :jbhmm:

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Was hoping this was a post from years ago, not yesterday :picard:

Hate it had to be you my breh @Womb Raider

Slander of dark skin women or any anti blackness isn’t tolerated fam :francis:

Again, this isn’t slander or anti blackness. This is acknowledgement of how the world treats dark skinned women and the resulting effect on them. Of course it isn’t 100% across the board, but Philly women (specifically dark skinned Philly women) are overly masculine, ghetto, aggressive ppl. Ignoring this is anti black in way cuz yall don’t want to acknowledge that dark skinned women should’ve never been treated like shyt in the first place.

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Who Hurt you, breh?

"EVIL"?!?!

I understand trying to be Edgy and Funny, but ..
:patrice:

When tryna be edgy goes wrong...smh.

The thread was speaking on women in general but felt the need to make it racial...by associating the words ugly and big back with Black :mjpls: as if White, Latino, Asian, etc, women can't be big back-ish and ugly.
Y’all misinterpreting my experiences as trying to be edgy :francis: this is real life shyt. Yeah other races can be big backed and ugly, but they weren’t treated like shyt during their childhood due to their complexion.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Nah I don’t agree with that but then again I live in Philly

Even black ugly big back bytches got stank ass attitudes over here
The bolded is clearly saying that “black” women have no right to have a negative attitude towards men simply because their skin is darker. Why specify skin color with the other words used here? It’s clearly listing negative attributes (ugly, big back) with the word “black” being obviously used in a negative context and with the implication that being black (or dark skinned black which you later clarified) in itself is a disqualifier.

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The bolded is clearly saying that “black” women have no right to have a negative attitude towards men simply because their skin is darker. Why specify skin color with the other words used here? It’s clearly listing negative attributes (ugly, big back) with the word “black” being obviously used in a negative context and with the implication that being black (or dark skinned black which you later clarified) in itself is a disqualifier.
nikka please

stank ass attitudes are off putting no matter what color you are. However, in my experience the bytches with the worst attitudes are fat, dark skinned Philly women. Hmmmm I wonder why :jbhmm:

And OP has made so many posts/threads shytting on dark skinned women in general, idk why you or @ThrobbingHood are falling for his hypocritical bullshyt.