“Dark skin women are evil” “big back black bytches” - coli poster Womb Raider

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Dark skinned black women are beautiful.

If you know our dark skinned black women been through trauma, shouldn't you be be more understanding and sympathetic to them and not label them as evil?
How about you experience a dark skinned woman pull a knife on you then get back to me about how sympathetic and understanding you are while you laid up in a hospital bed :francis:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Breh doing damage control

Beeh you called them evil, trying to flip around what you said won't work no one is going to fall for it :mjlol:
IMG-0681.jpg

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
nikka please

stank ass attitudes are off putting no matter what color you are. However, in my experience the bytches with the worst attitudes are fat, dark skinned Philly women. Hmmmm I wonder why :jbhmm:

And OP has made so many posts/threads shytting on dark skinned women in general, idk why you or @ThrobbingHood are falling for his hypocritical bullshyt.
The context of the thread that your quote was taken from was that better looking women have better attitudes. You were the only one who added skin color as a qualifier on being attractive and are now trying to backpeddle.

And yes you should call out all hypocrites. There’s quite a few who have made very suspect comments and are now in political threads fighting about who is and isn’t Black and why certain blacks look down on other blacks.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
why is that thread worthy¿

nikkas say all types of crazy shyte regularly about brightskin women

love & hate accepted on both sides no pandering or playing favorites

:mjlol:dudes say shyt about lightskin men, not lightskib women

And irl, dark-skinned ppl got it way harder in school

Either way it's wrong and shyt should be addressed

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
EVERY TIME.................a poster gets called out, I already had them on ignore! :dead:
Well because you’re a retard war vet with CTE so u ignore half the forum cuz if it gives u war flashbacks

And the coli cape for hoes too much lmfao, black white etc, these hoes wouldn’t spit on u if u were on fire

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:mjlol:dudes say shyt about lightskin men, bot lightskib women

And irl, dark-skinned ppl got it way harder in school

Either way it's wrong and shyt should be addressed
brightskin women definitely get targeted

folks know darker complexion girls got joked on but brightskin moves some women to physical violence

especially if her hair flowing & her eyes light