Daredevil - Season 3 (Official Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Falcon used to use guns but now just uses his wings to bump people. Bucky doesn’t like violence.

The shield death was dramatic because it came from a series without much dramatic violence.

Dude. The hallway fight in season 1 is still considered one of the best fight scenes in superhero history.

Here we have Kate using a shopping cart to fight dudes with guns.

You are using the term action-comedy to mean comedy over action which isn’t true.

Arrows can kill or severely wound. But everyone here is walking around with small cuts and bruises. The two don’t correlate except Marvel is showing comedy over action as a choice.
The point is nikkas was getting murdered every episode on Falcoln:mjlol: remove Fisk/Punisher kills and some language and the tone aint much different from Falcoln or a Cap movie

When did I ever mention quality? Why bring up the hallway fight? My post was entirely about comparing tones

I already addressed that this show is heavily a comedy, based on its source material

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The point is nikkas was getting murdered every episode on Falcoln:mjlol: remove Fisk/Punished kills and some language and the tone aint much different from Falcoln or a Cap movie

I brought up the hallway fight cause even outside of Fisk/ Punisher. The theme about violence was always there. That’s good writing.

The fact you gotta qualify it like that shows how vast the gap is.

“Take out Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars ain’t that good.”:russ::russ:That’s part of the story bruh.

When did I ever mention quality? Why bring up the hallway fight?My post was entirely about comparing tones

I already addressed that this show is heavily a comedy, based on its source material

Tone is quality. You can undermine/undercut your tone with bad quality.

Kate, a regular person, killed three people in an explosion and she’s worried about walking a dog in the next scene and you are trying to compare that to Falcon-WS that in the first episode is dealing with someone’s guilt over a murder a decade ago he didn’t mean to?

Hawkeye is trying to make a point about the danger Kate is in but none of that mattered when she was getting punched,kidnapped and home set ablaze. Naw. It’s a Black Widow.

Also the source material argument is crap

Dude took a arrow to the back of the neck spitting blood. That’s a lethal weapon.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think they are carrying over the mythology of the Netflix shows for DD.

Fisk is still a mysterious figure outside of the criminal underworld

The Hand, Bullseye, Elektra probably didn’t happen yet.

I’m betting this is probably barebones of the Kingpin/DD arc of season 1.

Doubtful. All the Netflix shows refer to the "Event". Which means the Loki invasion. And they showed Kate as a child then. And the Disney shows talk about blimp. Which is the Thanos invasion. So it can't be a reboot even if you do take into account that this is a story in a different multiverse.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Doubtful. All the Netflix shows refer to the "Event". Which means the Loki invasion. And they showed Kate as a child then. And the Disney shows talk about blimp. Which is the Thanos invasion. So it can't be a reboot even if you do take into account that this is a story in a different multiverse.

??
That’s exactly what it means. We literally saw in What IF a different Loki Invasion and we know from Endgame Thanos-Loki was invading New York in entirely different universes as well.

By Marvel’s own rules the Loki who escaped created a branch timeline so that could be the Netflixverse.

The fact they were so vague about the event and hammer guy and guy with the shield actually helps.

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
What's wrong with Daredevil's Netflix suit???

What the fukk else could you want out of a red suit with devil horns my nikka?:mjlol:
:manny:Not my job. I'm not the costume designer. I just wanna see something that looks sweeter than that Netflix suit. And honestly it's mainly the mask, and nothing to do with the horns. It's the way it makes him look like he's battling crime and Downs syndrome.

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
:manny:Not my job. I'm not the costume designer. I just wanna see something that looks sweeter than that Netflix suit. And honestly it's mainly the mask, and nothing to do with the horns. It's the way it makes him look like he's battling crime and Downs syndrome.
That's what makes him look scary to his adversaries. He looks like he has that retard strength.

Daps
Don't click this if you haven't seen No Way Home...

But from that scene, it looks like our boy is the same Matt Murdock we know and love. He caught that brick like it wasn't nothing. So this isn't a reboot :wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad that everything I see about him in upcoming MCU projects he's wearing that ugly ass yellow and red suit :hhh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Saw a tweet talking about his cameo in She-Hulk and he's gonna be wearing the red and yellow suit

95b11150560ea5c5b1dbb635b884c5ec.jpg

Yeah I don't see how that's going to work. Should have given him his All Black