Daredevil - Season 3 (Official Thread)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the yellow and red suit was frank millers version (I believe) from WAY back its not current :huhldup:

6b287d86fc49032bfbbbc9a3062462b3.jpg
They change up costumes in the MCU after every movie. sometimes multiple times in each movie. SO even if they do this, it will only be temporary.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
the yellow and red suit was frank millers version (I believe) from WAY back its not current :huhldup:

6b287d86fc49032bfbbbc9a3062462b3.jpg
It was his original costume for like three or four issues under Stan Lee then became red ( similar to Hulk originally being grey). Loeb/Sale sort of make it a “year one” costume retroactively.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Mouse+ putting out another season of Daredevil? :gladbron: Are all the greats coming back? :lupe: Will they change the formula though? :patrice:

I think most of the characters will return....my only concern is, will Disney water it down and make it less "gritty"

If they water it down, I'm out. I'm still tight they put the show on ice after season three.

It was a great show, period, regardless of the comic/Marvel angle.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If they water it down, I'm out. I'm still tight they put the show on ice after season three.

It’s getting watered down. Hawkeye is an assassin with perfect aim and the only people that have died are some dudes in an explosion by Kate Bishop.

unless DD is fighting purple blooded aliens they are letting him and Bullseye have a real bloody fight

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

You know Marvel gang gonna get at Feige if they go extra soft ...the litmus test is the Moon Knight show, word is its gritty like netflix (prolly no blood tho)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Why you motherfukkers trying to talk this shyt into existence :beli:

Always hated the yellow suit and I hope this is bullshyt or just a temporary thing. But I hope to God they Don't bother with that wack ass Netflix suit. Had this nikka looking like an autistic Nightthrasher with that awful fukking mask. Marvel usually do the costume game right and have characters looking pretty close to comic iterations without making it look corny. I'll trust them on it until they show otherwise.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t believe this but if you had told me we’d have characters walking around in white costumes like Moon knight or Falcon-Cap, I wouldn’t have believed it.

Plus even Fox make the New Mutants yellow suit work.

So maybe they are test running how to do Wolverine’s yellow/blue/brown

I also wonder if he will actually get the DD logo.