Daredevil - Season 3 (Official Thread)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
the yellow and red suit was frank millers version (I believe) from WAY back its not current :huhldup:

6b287d86fc49032bfbbbc9a3062462b3.jpg
It's older than that irr that version here is Tim Sale. The yellow was Stan Lee and John Romita Sr.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is stupid. The suit was originally his dads robe. Why would he use it now when he has a better one?
I don’t think they are carrying over the mythology of the Netflix shows for DD.

Fisk is still a mysterious figure outside of the criminal underworld

The Hand, Bullseye, Elektra probably didn’t happen yet.

I’m betting this is probably barebones of the Kingpin/DD arc of season 1.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don’t think they are carrying over the mythology of the Netflix shows for DD.

Fisk is still a mysterious figure outside of the criminal underworld

The Hand, Bullseye, Elektra probably didn’t happen yet.

I’m betting this is probably barebones of the Kingpin/DD arc of season 1.
So it's a reboot?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So it's a reboot?

Just my assumption

Yeah. In the same way MCU Spidey just hasn’t covered the same ground as the previous two iterations.

No point in doing another DD and Kingpin when you can do Echo and Kingpin. Have DD face Typhoid Mary and team up with the rest of the MCU.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just my assumption

Yeah. In the same way MCU Spidey just hasn’t covered the same ground as the previous two iterations.

No point in doing another DD and Kingpin when you can do Echo and Kingpin. Have DD face Typhoid Mary and team up with the rest of the MCU.
Good ideas. They could do an Owl run that would be nice. Maybe Muse or Mr. Fear would be good? Maybe have him fight Coyote or Ikari?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always hated the yellow suit and I hope this is bullshyt or just a temporary thing. But I hope to God they Don't bother with that wack ass Netflix suit. Had this nikka looking like an autistic Nightthrasher with that awful fukking mask. Marvel usually do the costume game right and have characters looking pretty close to comic iterations without making it look corny. I'll trust them on it until they show otherwise.
You tripping his Netflix suit was dope.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
You tripping his Netflix suit was dope.
:yeshrug:Everybody got a right to they own opinion. Not tripping, just didn't like it. shyt looked low budget and the mask fit weird as hell. Looked too bulky for a hand to hand expert like Daredevil. I imagine they will make his costume look sleeker with Marvel.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:yeshrug:Everybody got a right to they own opinion. Not tripping, just didn't like it. shyt looked low budget and the mask fit weird as hell. Looked too bulky for a have to have expert like Daredevil. I imagine they will make his costume look sleeker with Marvel.

Give us the black and red armor suit
44f68b87e29e3384f9ed795d19c72861a4933a76_hq.jpg

:wow:

Daps
Give us the black and red armor suit
44f68b87e29e3384f9ed795d19c72861a4933a76_hq.jpg

:wow:

:francis:
Be careful what you wish for. They'll say that Tonnnyyyy:wrist: knew about Matt Murdock in advance and was his father figure too, and built him an armor suit.

They'll completely change his backstory to where Matt's dad never existed. It was the death of Tonnnnyy:wrist: that caused him to be an orphan and made him run into the arms of the waiting nuns and give his life to the Catholic religion. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis:
Be careful what you wish for. They'll say that Tonnnyyyy:wrist: knew about Matt Murdock in advance and was his father figure too, and built him an armor suit.

They'll completely change his backstory to where Matt's dad never existed. It was the death of Tonnnnyy:wrist: that caused him to be an orphan and made him run into the arms of the waiting nuns and give his life to the Catholic religion. :mjlol:

Why u emphasizing tony's name like that tho?!!?:mjlol::russ::dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s getting watered down. Hawkeye is an assassin with perfect aim and the only people that have died are some dudes in an explosion by Kate Bishop.

unless DD is fighting purple blooded aliens they are letting him and Bullseye have a real bloody fight
We gotta put watered down in perspective. Hawkeye is not that violent because that wasn't the intent of the story. It's an action comedy, heavy on the comedy

Now compare that with Falcoln and Winter Soldier, which had a level of violence that surprised everybody considering it being on Disney+. nikkas was getting popped and blown up, bludgeoned to death with a shield and shyt:mjlol: do you REMEMBER Lamar breh?:huhldup:

Daredevil wasn't really THAT violent compared to Falcon UNTIL that graphic body Fisk caught late in season one.

Then of course Punisher in season 2 goes without saying:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup: but subtract Fisk/Punisher kills, and language and Daredevil actually ain't THAT bad for Disney to attempt

What a lot of y'all are missing with Hawkeye is they could've made another Falcon type action show but that was never gonna be the case considering the popularity of the Fraction/Aja book it's based on, which also is an action comedy

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always hated the yellow suit and I hope this is bullshyt or just a temporary thing. But I hope to God they Don't bother with that wack ass Netflix suit. Had this nikka looking like an autistic Nightthrasher with that awful fukking mask. Marvel usually do the costume game right and have characters looking pretty close to comic iterations without making it look corny. I'll trust them on it until they show otherwise.
What's wrong with Daredevil's Netflix suit???

What the fukk else could you want out of a red suit with devil horns my nikka?:mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We gotta put watered down in perspective. Hawkeye is not that violent because that wasn't the intent of the story. It's an action comedy, heavy on the comedy

Now compare that with Falcoln and Winter Soldier, which had a level of violence that surprised everybody considering it being on Disney+. nikkas was getting popped and blown up, bludgeoned to death with a shield and shyt:mjlol: do you REMEMBER Lamar breh?:huhldup:

Daredevil wasn't really THAT violent compared to Falcon UNTIL that graphic body Fisk caught late in season one.

Then of course Punisher in season 2 goes without saying:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup: but subtract Fisk/Punisher kills, and language and Daredevil actually ain't THAT bad for Disney to attempt

What a lot of y'all are missing with Hawkeye is they could've made another Falcon type action show but that was never gonna be the case considering the popularity of the Fraction/Aja book it's based on, which also is an action comedy

Falcon used to use guns but now just uses his wings to bump people. Bucky doesn’t like violence.

The shield death was dramatic because it came from a series without much dramatic violence.

Dude. The hallway fight in season 1 is still considered one of the best fight scenes in superhero history.

Here we have Kate using a shopping cart to fight dudes with guns.

You are using the term action-comedy to mean comedy over action which isn’t true.

Arrows can kill or severely wound. But everyone here is walking around with small cuts and bruises. The two don’t correlate except Marvel is showing comedy over action as a choice.