Danny Ainge Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2021-22 Boston Celtics season thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaron Nesmith looking like he is a little ahead of schedule. Due to Romeo previous injuries his development path is super long

Nesmith played well when Brad actually gave him consistent minutes, instead of being reduced to garbage time or being in and out of the rotation.

On another note, Pritchard & Nesmith have dominated summer league so far :banderas:

Obviously the numbers don’t mean shyt but you want your sophomore players to go in Vegas and make it look effortless which is exactly what they’re doing

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Celtics literally went from a shaky unsure situation at point guard a month ago to

- Schroder
- An improved Pritchard
- Josh Richardson
- Smart playing some point

Not bad :leon:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Well with the Schroder signing that puts us at 15 guaranteed contracts for the active roster

Dennis Schroder/Payton Pritchard/Kris Dunn
Marcus Smart/Romeo Langford/Carsen Edwards
Jaylen Brown/Josh Richardson/Aaron Nesmith
Jayson Tatum/Grant Williams/Jabari Parker
Al Horford/Robert Williams/Enes Kanter/Bruno Fernando

Jabari’s deal is non-guaranteed so unless another trade is made (It’s rumored they still want to trade Dunn) he’s probably not gonna make the team.

Sam Hauser & I’m assuming Yam Madar will be the two-way players

I’m not a big fan of Schroder, he’s a selfish inefficient moron… but it is what it is.

I might be alone on this but I think Schroeder is an upgrade over Kemba and I know Schroeder is not projected to be the starting point guard but he will play a significant role and his defense and availability make him an upgrade. This year team will be better barring injuries.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might be alone on this but I think Schroeder is an upgrade over Kemba and I know Schroeder is not projected to be the starting point guard but he will play a significant role and his defense and availability make him an upgrade. This year team will be better barring injuries.

It’s an upgrade defensively but downgrade offensively. Also obviously an upgrade in durability

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics literally went from a shaky unsure situation at point guard a month ago to

- Schroder
- An improved Pritchard
- Josh Richardson
- Smart playing some point

Not bad :leon:

Richardson ain't really been on shyt since he left Miami honestly. There's a reason why Philly & Dallas fans were happy to get rid of him. We just gotta hope that he can get back on track here