Danny Ainge Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2021-22 Boston Celtics season thread

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sullivan worked a lot with Chip Engelland when he was in San Antonio. And Chip is regarded as one of the best shooting coaches in the league.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that woukd be a good pick up fo yall if u kan still keep smart

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
But according to bytch ass Jeff Goodman and other Boston media the J's hate each other. Why are the "journalists" covering our team such miserable morons?

It's crazy breh. Outside of Chris Forsberg and Bob Ryan, a majority of the "journalists" are complete idiots. Jeff was the same guy who said Jaylen wouldn't amount to anything when Danny gave him that $100 mill contract

Now the latest is "Lets trade Dame Lillard for Jaylen". Yeah another score first point guard who can't play defense :dead:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well with the Schroder signing that puts us at 15 guaranteed contracts for the active roster

Dennis Schroder/Payton Pritchard/Kris Dunn
Marcus Smart/Romeo Langford/Carsen Edwards
Jaylen Brown/Josh Richardson/Aaron Nesmith
Jayson Tatum/Grant Williams/Jabari Parker
Al Horford/Robert Williams/Enes Kanter/Bruno Fernando

Jabari’s deal is non-guaranteed so unless another trade is made (It’s rumored they still want to trade Dunn) he’s probably not gonna make the team.

Sam Hauser & I’m assuming Yam Madar will be the two-way players

I’m not a big fan of Schroder, he’s a selfish inefficient moron… but it is what it is.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Well with the Schroder signing that puts us at 15 guaranteed contracts for the active roster

Jabari’s deal is non-guaranteed so unless another trade is made (It’s rumored they still want to trade Dunn) he’s probably not gonna make the team.

I’m not a big fan of Schroder, he’s a selfish inefficient moron… but it is what it is.

yeah, for that price you gotta do it

if he’s trash which we won’t be, u cut him or trade him

You then have the option to trade him for assets or as a bigger trade or if the team ends up being good and catches fire you make a run and figure it out... sign and trade in the off-season

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Have a feeling there's one more deal Celtics are gonna do

Feels like they are waiting till Summer League is over

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Dennis at $5.9M was a no brainer. We needed another guard. He will be motivated. Getting him to move off that second year was huge.

So now if everyone stays healthy it could be a 5-6 seed team in what's basically a "rebuild year" and with injuries who knows.

Brad did a nice job..

young guys will get plenty of opportunity so Celtics should be able to identify who is worth keeping

And we will have max cap space