Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will have a lot to say about the Danielson retirement. Small chance I may say nothing at all, but something could be said.
He's gonna say internally it was thought he could retire but that he may have been able to return from his injuries . It was a toss up either way

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
WWE probably offered some lifetime contract to do whatever he wants that's not physical

fukk it, I'd take that offer. Even if he could wrestle a few more years in another promotion, nothing beats the financial security WWE has to offer. Save your body, keep getting those WWE checks, and raise a family or something.

As a fan, I'd love to see him wrestle more but he has to do what's best for him and his future.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wrestlemania 32 gonna have to be at least 2 hours of mic work by dudes who cant wrestle:francis:
They gonna have to re-create that Snowmaggaedon Raw from last year and load up on a shytload of backstage sitdown interviews leading up to each match... 4 hours worth :wow:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
They gonna have to re-create that Snowmaggaedon Raw from last year and load up on a shytload of backstage sitdown interviews leading up to each match... 4 hours worth :wow:

could actually be dope, 40 minute long Kang promo on deck :ohlawd: