:merchant:

satisfied.gif

Would be a hell of a way to go out if that's how it happen

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those of you using the word "frail" to describe this man couldn't have been watching his matches.

Arguably the most high-impact and physical worker they had. Any other dude working that style probably would have broken down even earlier.

And if you're celebrating this? Re-evaluate your life.

Real talk breh. Then again, this is the internet and it's filled with deplorable human beings who unfortunately evaded their mother's abortion so I'm not surprised these people make these type of comments.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sad about this :to:.

One of the best and most entertaining wrestlers around. Never really used to be fan until 2012 when I started properly getting back into wrestling again. Great performer, and sad it has to end like this.

But let's look forward. Well done to what he managed to achieve - the man main evented Wrestlemania. In the words of CM Punk, you can't take that away from him. Good luck to him in whatever he decides to do next :salute:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm hoping (and the folks here that know me will tell you that I don't run on "hope") for a hell of a swerve.

If not, I'll always remember having to explain to my older sister (who grew up on wrestling like I did, but only knows WWE now and only through her nephew) how DBRY is prolly the most LEGIT decorated wrestler of the last 15 years.

And seeing the look on her face when she looked at his wiki page.

She thought he was all "YES" chants and couldn't understand the appeal, though she only watched wrestling casually.

A true credit to this "sport" we love so much. :mjcry:

I expect him to be attacked by either Kane, Luke Harper or Undertaker mid-speech :troll:.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
My IG post:

So Daniel Bryan has retired from Pro Wrestling. A true legend in the business, he showed that the small guys can make it big time. When he came to the WWE in 2009, no one really thought that he would be as big a star as he is now. No one thought that he would have that magical run from August 2013 to April 2014. Mostly due to his size. But he managed to pull through and become a global phenomenon. Bryan actually brought some life back into WWE and turned a smark like me back into a mark. Actually made me hate the heels for once. Anyway, thanks for the memories Bryan Danielson, a kid from Aberdeen, Washington that made it in the big leagues.

LurkNowitzki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lurk City
Dude made it to the highest of highs in his profession, despite not having the prototypical "look". Made good money, traveled the world, made awesome friends, and found his wife in the process. If this is really the end......nothing to be upset about except that his run wasn't longer.

If he does end up elsewhere, I just hope he can stay healthy enough to go out on his own terms