Daps
Gangs of New York is his only classic

There will be Flab was a good performance but the film was weak

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dude is an amazing actor. A little pretentious, yea,. But he has the right to be, Maybe he's going to go behind the camera.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Go watch TWBB.
And DDL outshined Leo in GONY.

:russ: I needed a good laugh thanks

I'll admit, I only seen DDL in GONY. He was good there. Been some time since I've seen it.

But it seems, from I've read and seen, dude is a one dimensional actor. Leo has played many different roles; he's versatile. He convinced a child me that he was actually challenged (Gilbert Grape).

To me, what makes an actor Stand out is how many DIFFERENT roles he/she can play. It's what separates legends from greats. :sas2:

Plus Leo has many more classics. :umad:

But this isn't my opinion. :ld:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I'll admit, I only seen DDL in GONY. He was good there. Been some time since I've seen it.

But it seems, from I've read and seen, dude is a one dimensional actor. Leo has played many different roles; he's versatile. He convinced a child me that he was actually challenged (Gilbert Grape).

To me, what makes an actor Stand out is how many DIFFERENT roles he/she can play. It's what separates legends from greats. :sas2:

You clearly have no idea who DDL is.

Im a Leo fan, but hes not a method actor and you still know its Leo when you look at him.

DDL looks different...talks different...behaves different in all his movies..FACT

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where have you read Daniel Day Lewis is one dimensional :comeon: receipts

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Daniel Day Lewis one of The GOAT :salute:

Sucks to see him go because I enjoy his performances

Those who need convincing of his skills need to go watch "My Left Foot" or at least the first 5 minutes of it

His performance is unbelievable in that movie. Read somewhere he even broke his ribs on some of the movements he had to do.

That man's dedication to a role is second to none.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't think I've watched any of his movies from beginning to end aside from gangs and to be honest I wasn't that impressed but :ld:cac will be cacs. Once they say someone is the best thing since slice bread like Taylor swift or Adele that's it..