Daniel Day-Lewis Has Quit Acting

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
nah he shoulda been nominated for movies like he got game, inside man, mo better blues, and devil in a blue dress. He should've WON for movies like malcolm x, glory, the hurricane, and flight.....but you're prolly a cac who needs his actors to have these stage play ass roles where they give long ass monologues while crying, screaming, and sweating in front of the camera.
:laff:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dude is consistently called the goat yet I don't think I've ever seen one of his movies :yeshrug:

Over acting like a muthafukka, they keep talking about There Will Be Blood in here, but it has one of the worst final scenes I've ever seen. Just over acting for the sake of it.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
2971894-bill+the+butcher.jpg

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah he shoulda been nominated for movies like he got game, inside man, mo better blues, and devil in a blue dress. He should've WON for movies like malcolm x, glory, the hurricane, and flight.....but you're prolly a cac who needs his actors to have these stage play ass roles where they give long ass monologues while crying, screaming, and sweating in front of the camera.
:ohmy: