Daniel Day-Lewis Has Quit Acting

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
one of the GOAT overrated cacs in the game. dude made a career outta 7/10 movies that cacs praise his performance in :heh:...My mom loves last of the mohicans and i've nvr understood why. I've only seen 3 of his movies (mohicans, TWBB, gangs of new york) and i cant say i really liked any of them. Its a muthafukking SHAME that this cac has more oscars than denzel :pacspit:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
one of the GOAT overrated cacs in the game. dude made a career outta 7/10 movies that cacs praise his performance in :heh:...My mom loves last of the mohicans and i've nvr understood why. I've only seen 3 of his movies (mohicans, TWBB, gangs of new york) and i cant say i really liked any of them. Its a muthafukking SHAME that this cac has more oscars than denzel :pacspit:
Yeah. Denzel should have been nominated for 2 guns and out of time.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Man fukk out of here :mjlol:

Great actor in some great movies, you need to stick with Michael Bay and Nicholas Cage

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah. Denzel should have been nominated for 2 guns and out of time.
nah he shoulda been nominated for movies like he got game, inside man, mo better blues, and devil in a blue dress. He should've WON for movies like malcolm x, glory, the hurricane, and flight.....but you're prolly a cac who needs his actors to have these stage play ass roles where they give long ass monologues while crying, screaming, and sweating in front of the camera.