Daniel Craig: I'd Rather 'Slash My Wrists' Than Do Another James Bond Movie

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since the girl with the dragon tattoo dude hasnt done any other films beside bond. Bond fed him friggin well

hed be clive owen status without bound

I don't know if he has the acting chops for the Knick.
coke-knick-toes.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats debatable, each movie has their worth but also flaws, royale was spectacular in the theaters but is quite boring to watch now for some reason. Qos great action/set pieces but plot was :ld: and skyfall was ok but very overrated, kinda felt TDKRy & could have been shorter. The plot with James "dying" was for what again?

Maybe ppl are thirsty for the next chapter because while Craig has his place in history his bond just feels like something else

You tweaked't.

Art Barr

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he's going to quit after doing one movie because he thinks bond is old fashioned and not the wave of the future and start hanging out with hippies and not make any money?
lazenby actually made crazy money investing in property. he fukked up turning down the role of bond, but he still went on to become the richest bond of them all:manny:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
He's sounds like he's hard to work with, heard a rumour due to the success of skyfall he wanted more money to do another Dragon tattoo. Years later there is still no sign of them finishing the series :francis:

I read that too. If that's the case, I don't know why they just don't move on without him. :yeshrug: