Daniel Craig: I'd Rather 'Slash My Wrists' Than Do Another James Bond Movie

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Doesn't Craig always do this? I'm pretty sure he's spoken out before about how much of a hassle the role is. It's just one of those overdramatic statements to emphasize that acting in movies is hard work, ya'll.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Can't blame him. He's got one more movie left though.

All of his Bond films have been PIFF, but all everyone is talking about is who should be the next Bond rather than appreciate how great the last three movies were or get hyped for the new one. I can understand why he's annoyed by that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Can't blame him. He's got one more movie left though.

All of his Bond films have been PIFF, but all everyone is talking about is who should be the next Bond rather than appreciate how great the last three movies were or get hyped for the new one. I can understand why he's annoyed by that.
thats debatable, each movie has their worth but also flaws, royale was spectacular in the theaters but is quite boring to watch now for some reason. Qos great action/set pieces but plot was :ld: and skyfall was ok but very overrated, kinda felt TDKRy & could have been shorter. The plot with James "dying" was for what again?

Maybe ppl are thirsty for the next chapter because while Craig has his place in history his bond just feels like something else

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:dwillhuh:

I didn't know that's how he really felt. Craig was an awesome Bond but I never thought of what was going on behind the scenes.

Props to him keeping it professional when shooting .

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I swear I just read an interview where he said the exact opposite lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
4894029362757632.png

3pl79mB.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll never understand an actor shytting on a role that fed them well...

Me either. Like Edward shytting on twilight or viggo dissing LOTR.

The man is tired lol. He then went on to say that it's a great role and...meh forget it I'm too tired and I've got stuff on my dvr to go through

Not you too breh :sadbron:

Last edited:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
:laff:

I'm torn. Normally I shyt all over actors/actresses that talk bad about the roles that they've been eating off of for years. At the same time, I have much respect for someone who's had enough and openly admits to being out of fukks to give.