Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (PC, PS4, Vita)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Just finished the game.
:mindblown:
Wtf? That ending was so over the top I was lost for a split second.
I'm conflicted on it.
it was a pretty fukking great ending, ngl.

They went all in on an MGS2 ending

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that ending kinda hurt the series to me. Would have been better if they played it straight.
It definitely made the series seem pointless in the grand scheme of things but I would've preferred had it been a real thing going on. I can't see how they add another game to the series after this.
What I didn't get is, if everything prior to Danganronpa V3 is "fictional", then what kind of world are these people living in where REAL people are allowed to be in a game where they can really get killed?

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
it was a pretty fukking great ending, ngl.

They went all in on an MGS2 ending

I still hate the ending personally

It definitely made the series seem pointless in the grand scheme of things but I would've preferred had it been a real thing going on. I can't see how they add another game to the series after this.
What I didn't get is, if everything prior to Danganronpa V3 is "fictional", then what kind of world are these people living in where REAL people are allowed to be in a game where they can really get killed?

They kind of closed the door on any elaboration IMO, and I think they retconned the Ultra Despair Girls spinoff, which I thought did a good job of giving you an idea of what kind of world they live in.

I think if they come out with Danganronpa 4 they will find a way to change V3's ending, it was just a shock factor ending.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think if they come out with Danganronpa 4 they will find a way to change V3's ending, it was just a shock factor ending.
If I understood it correctly, Danganronpa V3 is literally a movie/TV set where 16 random students voluntarily sign up to this show(that is somehow legal?),brainwashed and implanted fake memories and forced to participate in a killing game for people to watch? So... this world is apparently okay with this shyt? Wouldn't these kids have parents and family members? Lol this story kind of dumb in a way.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If I understood it correctly, Danganronpa V3 is literally a movie/TV set where 16 random students voluntarily sign up to this show(that is somehow legal?),brainwashed and implanted fake memories and forced to participate in a killing game for people to watch? So... this world is apparently okay with this shyt? Wouldn't these kids have parents and family members? Lol this story kind of dumb in a way.
I didn't like the fact that in the Danganronpa universe the original game and the sequel were video games that spawned that TV show.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Something like that, but I don't remember if it's voluntary. It's dumb either way.

I didn't like the fact that in the Danganronpa universe the original game and the sequel were video games that spawned that TV show.

That shyt was dumb as fukk, shytted on the entire fanbase[/QUOTED]

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:I’m still iffy about the ending lol. I mean the foreshadowing was there and I get it. But it lowkey ruined the game lol.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Ending was classic. Although I enjoyed the murder mystery side of the game, the world it took place in was dumb as fukk. Whole ending had me like:banderas:

S*** was divisive cause they dumped on the lore lol but I thought it was fitting way to go out with a bang. Kaede got done dirty. Rumors are they got another Danganronpa on the way.

Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, Zero Escape, Somnium series >>>>>>

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nowhere near as bad dawg

Not even close
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but EA and BioWare were forced to apologize and try to appease fans. One of the only times in my life I saw all gamers from all sets unite on something.