Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (PC, PS4, Vita)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rantaro is very suspicious to me. Not sure I believe he forgot his ultimate talent. Although, they did kind of hint at what it could be in the demo
Prologue was way too long. I want those trials and I want them now
Not sure how I feel about the Monokubs but their theme is fire

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was playing the first case, I was wondering it would cool if they something different withe the main character and they read my mine :ooh:
2nd case, was tough :whew:
On to the 3rd chapter, Im happy these damn cubs are dying off

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
When I was playing the first case, I was wondering it would cool if they something different withe the main character and they read my mine :ooh:
2nd case, was tough :whew:
On to the 3rd chapter, Im happy these damn cubs are dying off

Third chapter is gonna throw you for all types of loops. :mjlol:

Fourth and fifth cases are gonna hurt you though. :mjcry:

Sixth case is on some M. Night Shyamalan type shyt. :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had this game since launch and played it on and off due to other games, backlog etc. I finally got back in and now on the third case. The story is starting to sound quite intriguing from how this investigation may play out. I know these games are rife with fukkery as Danganronpa 1 and 2 were crazy :mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've had this game since launch and played it on and off due to other games, backlog etc. I finally got back in and now on the third case. The story is starting to sound quite intriguing from how this investigation may play out. I know these games are rife with fukkery as Danganronpa 1 and 2 were crazy :mindblown:
This game has a plot twist so divisive I don't know if I'd really wanna play a sequel if they put one out despite what the twist was. I certainly won't revisit any of the games in the series ever. Up until the actual twist to me the game's plot was fine. It reminds me of Mass Effect 3 in how the ending of that game ruined everything and just wasn't what people wanted but the game up until that point was so good.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game has a plot twist so divisive I don't know if I'd really wanna play a sequel if they put one out despite what the twist was. I certainly won't revisit any of the games in the series ever. Up until the actual twist to me the game's plot was fine. It reminds me of Mass Effect 3 in how the ending of that game ruined everything and just wasn't what people wanted but the game up until that point was so good.
I'll see what this big twist is. I can't wait. Gonna power on through case three as I just discovered the body.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@winb83 chapter 3 in this was absolutely dumb from so many angles. I literally couldn't believe anything with how the murders took place.

How the hell didn't anyone NOT notice Kiyo's voice distance changing during the seance? What about the dog statue? They didn't notice an object under it while placing it atop the cage? Also how did he not fall or get stuck under the floor board?

Nobody heard the sound of the sickle hitting the ground while he moved away with the sheet? This was a pretty confusing case so far smh. Suspension of disbelief was very low the whole time.
:stopitslime:

This is probably the most confusing murder case in the series thus far.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I just finished the investigation for chapter 4's victim. I feel like I already know what happened

I think Iruma was killed by someone who used the phone to log out Momota and frame him as the killer. I think it was Keebo since his voice was heard in the school building despite him being on the other side of the map. He must have done something in the virtual world to exploit logging out without it being logged and then poisoned her.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished chapter 4.
Man that was a really weird case. I was at first suspecting Keebo but then halfway through the case I was unsure who could've done it. I was shocked it was Gonta and him not remembering anything made it so weird. Miu's body just looked scary when it was discovered. Something with her just sitting in the chair holding her neck in this dark room is :merchant:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished the game.
:mindblown:
Wtf? That ending was so over the top I was lost for a split second.
I'm conflicted on it.
Yeah that ending kinda hurt the series to me. Would have been better if they played it straight.