Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (PC, PS4, Vita)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Last act was complete f***ery I loved it. :dead: at Monokuma sweating bullets like *redacted*

OST was fire as usual, that murder investigation music :wow:
Please edit that spoiler. I still can't believe how it ended. I'm not pissed or nothing but the final plot twists Mass Effect 3 level controversial and make me feel the same way about replaying this game or any game in this series again as I do about the Mass Effect original trilogy. I'll never touch any of these games again.

This game broke a serious taboo of stories. This is honestly something a story should never do because people typically don't like it.

That ANN review was right the final twist will redefine how you feel about the whole game. Even chapter 1 pales in comparison

Again I don't dislike it but it does kinda put me off in terms of replay value.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kokichi Oma is quite possible the greatest Danganronpa character ever. Before V3 it was probably Nagito Komaeda but Kokichi is a magnificent b*stard. The stuff he pulls in chapters *removed* and *edited* is insane.

I beat the game and I still don't even know who he is. Almost everything he said could have been the truth or a lie and I can't call it either way.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No spoilers but Monokuma sounds different in this one(ENG VA.) I tried it and he sounds like he's on helium.

the JP VA sounds a lil funny too but I think it's my first time hearing it. His lines though are crazy like (prologue)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I hate how they changed the JP monokuma Voice Actor... :shaq2: it just dont feel right no more...

English Voice Acting was garbage so I bought a bigger Vita Card just to download the Jap voices :obama: Enjoying it so far

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool, I can play this at work on my work PC via Team viewer remote desktop. :blessed:
I'm still super early, I just got to the first investigation in CHP 1.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ugh, finished chapter 1 and I feel drained. I thought it was
Shuichi at first when he got all quiet. I didn't realize it was Kaede until when they deduced the put ball rolled out the vents.
It felt like a reach too.

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Ugh, finished chapter 1 and I feel drained. I thought it was
Shuichi at first when he got all quiet. I didn't realize it was Kaede until when they deduced the put ball rolled out the vents.
It felt like a reach too.
yea it threw me off aswell

I actually thought it was a suicide at first, then shuichi. didnt expect the Main Character to be the murderer

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm in the final chapter already. shyt gettin spooky. :lupe:

Kokichi Oma is quite possible the greatest Danganronpa character ever. Before V3 it was probably Nagito Komaeda but Kokichi is a magnificent b*stard. The stuff he pulls in chapters *removed* and *edited* is insane.

I beat the game and I still don't even know who he is. Almost everything he said could have been the truth or a lie and I can't call it either way.

Nagito had a better finale and his final chapter was mindblowing. Kokichi is a better overall character because he's much less annoying. Now that I've seen his ipad video though it seems clear to me what he's actually supposed to be though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Please edit that spoiler. I still can't believe how it ended. I'm not pissed or nothing but the final plot twists Mass Effect 3 level controversial and make me feel the same way about replaying this game or any game in this series again as I do about the Mass Effect original trilogy. I'll never touch any of these games again.

This game broke a serious taboo of stories. This is honestly something a story should never do because people typically don't like it.

That ANN review was right the final twist will redefine how you feel about the whole game. Even chapter 1 pales in comparison

Again I don't dislike it but it does kinda put me off in terms of replay value.

I'm still in the middle of the final explanation but I wanna cut this shyt off. :scust:

I keep clicking hoping I get a PSYCHE and some elaborate shyt happens but they can't come back from this. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm still in the middle of the final explanation but I wanna cut this shyt off. :scust:

I keep clicking hoping I get a PSYCHE and some elaborate shyt happens but they can't come back from this. :francis:
It's not kidding. Not the ending I would have chose at all. The mastermind caught me off guard though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's not kidding. Not the ending I would have chose at all. The mastermind caught me off guard though.

I figured out who the mastermind was before the final chapter started. It was clear because
she "found" the final flashback light and called everyone into the dining hall. They tried to make it seem like Kokichi left it sitting around somewhere but that's inconsistent with how the game has introduced them to that point in the game. Then when they said neither Kokichi or Kaito used the flashback light then it was confirmed. The only twist I didn't see coming was that her being the actual 1st murderer.

P.S. maybe it's because I stopped playing after the "bad end" but they never explained if Kokichi ever went into the hidden room. The card key was one of the items we were given, he scooped it up before we had a chance and they never explained what he did with it. There's a whole lot of shyt they never cleared up about him because he also supposedly knew the answer to Rantaro's puzzle room even though he should've never been able to get in there

That part was fine, but it just snowballed into a bunch of garbage after that. I guess I should've saw it coming because the end of the DR games have always been the weakest part of them and all of them have been predictable. This one was unpredictable but for all the wrong reasons. It's literally a slap in the face to all the people who put in all those hours into the games. Whoever wrote this game bought into their own hype and really felt like they was doing some groundbreaking shyt with this one. Don't even wanna play another one of these shyts now. :camby:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally started the full game, have had a fit of Bell's Palsy recently and it made playing on a handheld near impossible cause my eye was fukked up.

Gonna have to go ham on it to finish before Odyssey on Friday

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
The ending went straight "Metal gear Solid 2" on me, did Hideo Kojima guest produce this game?