Damn, this summer has been boring gaming wise

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Backlog and Game Pass been holding me down. I have launch PS5 games still in plastic. This winter lockdown finna b:whew:
I’ve been playing games as well. I was referring to gaming news :yeshrug:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not the greatest AAA year ever, but there's a decent lineup to end the year if you like indies and smaller titles.
Iki expansion today, Baldo next week, then Eastward, then Diablo 2, then Metroid Dread etc.

I played Returnal, RE Village and Monster Hunter Rise earlier in the year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's not the greatest AAA year ever, but there's a decent lineup to end the year if you like indies and smaller titles.
Iki expansion today, Baldo next week, then Eastward, then Diablo 2, then Metroid Dread etc.

I played Returnal, RE Village and Monster Hunter Rise earlier in the year

….FIST, Psychonauts 2, Kena, Lost Judgement 2, Life is Strange 3, SMTV

People really just want that sony conference already

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:patrice:Is summer ever live? I can't recall any bangers dropping in the summer, just Madden. I remember Arkham asylum dropping late summer, but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:patrice:Is summer ever live? I can't recall any bangers dropping in the summer, just Madden. I remember Arkham asylum dropping late summer, but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

Aside from last year with TLOU2 and GoT, not really. The only reason last summer ended up that way is because of delays also, TLOU2 was supposed to release in spring and GoT in june

Would have pretty much been the same as this year with Returnal and R&C

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t technically Summer yet, but I remember that Summer after Red Dead 1 came out :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So everything thats not AAA is niche? Kena and psychonauts are platformers. Life is Strange isn’t niche either
Life is strange bro? :leostare: How did LIS 2 go?

the only people who care about psychonauts are the lifelong fans who were waiting for news for years and kena is in the category of every other new IP hoping to stand out in a new generation

im not even saying follow the AAA train. I'm saying people would enjoy stuff if they played shyt they'd be interested in instead of riding hype for things they NEVER gonna fukk with. even mentioning psychonauts seriously is jokes

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Aside from last year with TLOU2 and GoT, not really. The only reason last summer ended up that way is because of delays also, TLOU2 was supposed to release in spring and GoT in june

Would have pretty much been the same as this year with Returnal and R&C
:skip: How I forget last of us?