• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The reddit poster said he obsessively checks out nearly every woman he sees though :heh:

I don't think that is normal, that seems like super elevated levels of horny :pachaha:

nikka ain't say he pulled his dikk out and started jerkin.

nikka said obsessively looking... Even tho I think he thinks it's obsessive because he doesn't know how much others like to look at women too.

It's normal. bytches are damn near naked now

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Hypersexual? You mean a regular straight male? A woman is showing every curve she has, and a man is expected not to look? This is the modern man, oh sorry, I did not mean to look at the booty cheeks or titties sitting right in my face, I love and respect women! It's pathetic. Best believe, if a woman is walking around with her cheeks out, I'm gonna look. :mjlol:
Soon as I read hypersexual I immediately knew op was on the :wrist: spectrum.
No straight man talks like that
:beli:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Shyt that was me from like 14-23 years old. As long as he isn’t sneak recording, groping or trying to take the p*ssy the. This is totally normal.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

This person is probably Hypersexual, anyone here is hypersexual?

i-am-elmo-fire.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The reddit poster said he obsessively checks out nearly every woman he sees though :heh:

I don't think that is normal, that seems like super elevated levels of horny :pachaha:
I imagine most men catalog most women via different labels subconsciously.

Old, that's a kid, she tender, ohh she thick, ohh she def kinda ugly but she got standout #$%, oh she's just so n so, looks like so n so, etc.

Everyone doesn't register as a sexually viable being so some people aren't noticed in that manner.

If guy from reddit is literally sexualising every single female he meets, then yeah that's a problem. A huge problem, at that.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie sounds like he needs a wet box nothing :yeshrug:

Edit: assuming he’s looking at women of legal age:whoa:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Dude is walking around with a Mickey mouse hat (ears included) and a stiffy.. :francis:

Bring lust to Disney world, brehs.. :francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When this happened to me in another town I was just mad asf that I grew up in the wrong place.

All the shorties in my area are mid and don’t have the curvy bodies I like. Move to an area with more black women and I see ass everywhere.. the type of ass them IG models pay for but it’s all natural.