Damn I think I'm becoming more homophobic

Am I too judgemental?

• Total voters

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Understood. The reason why I mentioned it is because you have negroes this forum who believe that homosexuality did not exist in Africa until the white man brought it in. Which historically doesn't make any sense because the first European explorers were also religious and wrote extensively about what they saw, which eventually its way to the missionaries.

Let's look at Jamaica for example. Strong dislike or borderline hatred for homosexuality is not indicative of Ghanaian or West Afrikan culture but rather an attitude that was instilled by British missionaries on the island.
This is all FACTS.

Nikkas letting their bigotry blind them to actual historical data and events in Africa.

The reality is that the spectrum of sexuality and gender expression was in Africa before Europeans got there. (Just like it was in Indigenous communities in the Americas before Europeans got there)

Christian missionaries wrote about what they saw extensively.
Like the Portuguese and British when they went to Kongo.

“..They are beastly in their living, for they have men in women's apparel, whom they keep among their wives..”

“..There is among the Angolan pagan much sodomy.
sharing one with the other their dirtiness and filth, dressing as women..”

European colonizers brought that intense hostility there along with Christianity which they enforced with colonial laws. Just like Jamaica’s “buggery law” and “Obeah law” were imposed to enforce Christianity and its anti-African worldview to disconnect enslaved Africans from their indigenous cultures and traditions to fit them into their new colonial Christian framework.

As those who had their indigenous African cultures and traditions were hostile to enslavement.
IMG-2205.jpg

IMG-6165.jpg

slave-bible.jpg

IMG-9919.jpg

Africa is literally a continent, to believe that its gender and sexual expressions would be binary without European intervention is being naive and blinded by bigotry.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
why because they can't pan handle in peace? :dahell:

you should tell them to pull themselves up by the bootstraps but you know the'd have no issue grabbing their ankles

No , but because who cares about the sexuality of someone whose panhandling?
Would OP given him money if the dude was straight or even made this thread?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking about gay people, or at least effeminate men, trans people are less than 1% of the pop and overblown imo

They are weird tho but they're not widespread

That's where I generally align my views at, I'm thinking I was more disgusted seeing another Black man just beg like that, the effeminacy prolly made it worse

I will say this, the fact that I know I couldn't discuss this topic with most brehs I know in person says more about straight people than anyone else

I ain't one of those mfs who fall for the gay panic thing :skip: :mjlol:

I can understand not wanting be around it, but plenty of straight people go raw, spread STDs, and produce unwanted b*stard children too

I've made it abudantly clear ion hate them as a whole, buddy had his limbs together, he could've made a quick $20 somehow instead doing everything but a curtsey

*reads username* :leostare:

I'm not sure why you bring up straight people. Do we do degenerate things? Yeah. But it's still the natural order of things. And at the end of the day straight people are responsible for building communities and furthering the human race.

I guess the biggest pro for more gays is less b*stard children. But maybe if the world was a better place we wouldn't have so many in the first place.