Damn, they're killing Jay-Z for his FUBU shout out

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
It's really a shame this song is kinda ass because the video for it is really inspirational and strong. It'll get lost in all of this babble.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
How can i help the poor if I'm one of them so i got rich and gave back that's a win/win.. :mjlol:
Let's give Reverend Ike his credit
Rev. Ike saw it differently. “The best thing you can do for the poor,” he would say, “is not be one of them.” The son of a Baptist minister, he was born June 1, 1935, in Ridgeland, S.C.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Twitter does this to every artist about everything. No one will care by 5pm today
:pachaha:

Kinda true. You can say some outlandish shyt and "stan" twitter will defend you to the death. :wow:

Somewhere, it's 2am and some girl or gay dude on twitter is defending Nicki Minaj as we speak. Juelzing for Doja Cat, or simping for some closeted racist.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention?
Not counting The Coli, does the average rap head truly think (not counting Illmatic and his battle with Jay) that Nas had a superior career vs Jay?
:jbhmm:

In my personal opinion: Jay-Z's the better MC. MC, not records sold, not beverages, not side hustle etc. Bar for bar.
When I heard Illmatic for the first time I lost my mind, shyt was on a COMPLETELY other level than all the competition out at that time.
When I first heard Reasonable Doubt I was like "OK, got some heat, very slow album, but ok" 6 months later I'd be somewhere and be like "Woah woah... wait... he meant.. THAT with that line.. cot damn dude's got bars man.."

As time went on, Jay only seemed to progress lyrically and put out so many smashes that he could both say dope shyt AND make the club go crazy. And Nas hung around lyrically (I think he was still very dope on IWW) but as time went on and Nas tattooed Kelis on his arm and made some seriously questionable beat selections and had some very lazy deliveries, he was still top tier (Made you look for instance was very dope) but Jay took the crown. Jay's simply had more strong efforts than weak ones. The whole shiny suit era jay was garbage, and he's had some weak moments as an artist: but I went to a Jay-Z show and shyt was bananas, lyrical shyt, hits - it was a party in there on some real hip-hop shyt.

Nas and Jay will both go down as greats, I just think Jay is a better artist. And if you neg me for that you a whole bytch and I'm sure Nas wouldn't fukk with you in real life. It's called: opinion. Grow up and you'll be able to handle it lol

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Jay is a flip flopping for the moment bird who doesn’t really stand for anything.

and the juelzing in here is hilarious :mjlol:

“when he said Tom Ford, he didn’t really mean Tom Ford. He meant the astral projection of wealth that we should all subscribe to as black kings”:mjlol:

“jay started a black business himself so he couldn’t promote fubu even though he could promote hella European brands and streetwear lines collaborate all the time” :mjlol:

I also love how this nikka gets passes to “grow” as a 70 year old man and someone who came in the game at near 30. But let a 16 year old rapper say something y’all dont agree with and it’s fukk all these young nikkas :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
190814-think-jay-z-roger-goodell-se-535p_b17eede31648de308f4b86143c118503.jpg

His shirt in this pic explains it all this is a heavy dose of:mjpls: