Damn, they're killing Jay-Z for his FUBU shout out

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
When you knowingly benefit off the ignorance of your people to get rich, little messages of upliftment from time to time after the fact don’t hold the same weight.

Worse part about him in particular is he was damn near 30 when he came in the game, unlike his contemporaries who were 18-21.

He purposely fed nothing but poison to the community just to put a dollar in his pocket.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Exactly. I never understood mfers who look to rappers/celebrities for insight or direction regarding how they spend their money or make other personal decisions (clothing etc).

This wouldn't be an issue if ppl weren't such fukking sheep.

This 100 percent. I'm a fan and I listen to jay z. But I dont listen to Jay-z in the sense of him providing guidance for my life. People lost.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
fubu_fbwq41903wht_01.jpg

fubu_fbmq41903blk_01.jpg

fubu-3076-6195351-1.jpg

:troll: for us by us

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Today was the day that I found out that FUBU is still around and making those same damn shirts :ohhh:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I have no problem with what he said. He has evolved and changed. He’s a grown man now. He’s a long way from who he was literally 20+ years ago, and if you hold him accountable for that then you’re probably just another naive sheltered cancel culture clown.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

4min30sec+

theres more footages and calvin klein says the same things.

then what major dealer is leaving NYC to go to London to be a hype man in 1988 of all the years? :wow:

Watch it again. He aint saying he was lying. He saying he taught him the game. Jay says that as well. And then keep watching when she asks if he knows why Jay fell back from him. This nyqqa says "I don't know":stopitslime:. Oh he knows! Dehaven talked to the cops. And he gonna say I don't know LMAO.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
this why Jay doesnt OPENLY have social media. He cant take criticism. He dont wanna actually see bad comments and have us know he sees them. He is a total insecure weirdo.

if somebody called him a camel, he would probably shut down..lol

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this why Jay doesnt OPENLY have social media. He cant take criticism. He dont wanna actually see bad comments and have us know he sees them. He is a total insecure weirdo.

if somebody called him a camel, he would probably shut down..lol

:russ:

Really?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
When you knowingly benefit off the ignorance of your people to get rich, little messages of upliftment from time to time after the fact don’t hold the same weight.

Worse part about him in particular is he was damn near 30 when he came in the game, unlike his contemporaries who were 18-21.

He purposely fed nothing but poison to the community just to put a dollar in his pocket.
This doesn't answer my question

Jay made mistakes and is trying to atone and make up for them now. How is that a bad thing?