Damn, they're killing Jay-Z for his FUBU shout out

Crude

Superstar
Daps

Let Jay do this and he would be torn apart

But hey it is what it is

I'm not even trying to tear down P

But we all have flaws and past things we wish we done better

I understand P's frustration with his brother Corey. I'm very familiar with that situation.

Corey was in those streets heavy even after they blew up. It is alleged he was catching bodies in the streets long before he got locked up for this murder that he apparently did not do.

P was telling him he needed to chill then. He didn't listen and ended up in a situation. P loves his brother but he has a right to be frustrated, your brother is worth hundreds of millions and you are worth a few million yourself and you still have a foot in the streets.

When you get to a certain level you got to start moving different if you want to stay at that level.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I used to wear And 1 clothing and still would, I actually own basketball shorts and some beat up sneakers :manny:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I actually forgot to post where i got this from - get those daps though fellas! :pachaha:

According 2 Hip-Hop
Twitter reacts to Jay Z using FUBU as an example of supporting Black ownership in 2020 when Jay Z never openly supported FUBU in it’s prime.

Damn. Not
I actually forgot to post where i got this from - get those daps though fellas! :pachaha:

According 2 Hip-Hop
Twitter reacts to Jay Z using FUBU as an example of supporting Black ownership in 2020 when Jay Z never openly supported FUBU in it’s prime.

Oh shyt. My nikka got it from the Facebook page:ooh:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Camel lipped b*stard deserves it. :russ:

Don't forget he rocked baby fukking fakkit ass Tom Ford's shyt, too. :sitdown:

EDIT: Damn at the amount of nikkas living vicariously through this motherfukker for trying to bandwagon at a time when black folks looking to get their shyt together. Don't let this nikka slide in through the back door and raise a fist in the air like he was there the entire time.

Last edited: