Damn the IPhone might be the feds. New update allows users to record phone calls 😱

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
what you mean record calls? Hasn't that been available for ten years plus as an app on android?

I used to have conversations for business that involved a lot of detail and I wouldnt ask them to repeat the details and instead would have everything recorded and would write down notes later.

Had an ex who didn't know that and made a few questionable phone calls using my phone that made me leave the bytch lol. I was so happy to go.

There used to be call recording apps a few years ago. Google banned all of them. Now I think you need to root your phone to record calls.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is old as hell :gucci: apple purists walking around with a fishbowl over their heads thinking this is new:mjlol: not a single new innovative idea since Jobs died
Nothing to do with Apple

There have been apps like this with this feature for years. Apple just made it standard in their OS environment.

Really wasnt thread worthy. Apple went a lil bit more above those old apps though with the transcription loaded in notes thing. Thats new to me

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this really a big deal? Aren't people more likely to text their side piece(s)?

And isn't it illegal in some states without the consent of everyone on the call?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I keep hearing about the Pixel. Is it mostly for the camera? I got a Galaxy S23 Ultra but I keep seeing nikkas on here bugging up the pixel. I'm more about technology, features, screen size, ect.

Is the Pixel better than the best Galaxy?

The Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra has:

- Better performance
- Better battery life
- Larger and brighter screen
- More customization

Pixel 8 Pro has:

- Stock android
- Less expensive
- Better AI features

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
For the people saying you can record calls on Android. I have an S24 Ultra and S20 Ultra and there is no option to record calls. Also, Google has banned call recording apps.
I don't know what you mean, there are a bunch in the app store.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I would say yes. I had the S22 or S23 before and they malfun less and need less reboots. But the camera, lack of bloat apps and battery are better on this.
And the AI on this Google phone is nuts tho. I don't think I'm even close to using all the AI functionality on this phone. I'm sure a person who knows what they are doing could do some fly shyt with this phone.

I have used both phones. Camera is about equal and Samsung definitely has better battery life. I've rarely had my S20 Ultra and S24 Ultra malfunction. Bloatware is a minor issue on Samsung, folks blow it out of proportion.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Depends on the state if recorded phone calls are admissible because of consent laws. But in my state Phone calls need consent to be recorded except text being that carriers save every text you send eliminating 2nd party consent.

I learned that with Kobe and D Rose those text messages saved them.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is old as hell :gucci: apple purists walking around with a fishbowl over their heads thinking this is new:mjlol: not a single new innovative idea since Jobs died
everytime. I can't wait for Apple to have their first folding phone or flip phone.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have used both phones. Camera is about equal and Samsung definitely has better battery life. I've rarely had my S20 Ultra and S24 Ultra malfunction. Bloatware is a minor issue on Samsung, folks blow it out of proportion.
Maybe I just got a good pixel. This has a great battery battery compared to my last Samsung.