Damn the IPhone might be the feds. New update allows users to record phone calls đŸ˜±

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I have the Google pixel 8 my phone does transcribe all my calls if I want it to. This is an old feature iPhone is sharking again. lol
I keep hearing about the Pixel. Is it mostly for the camera? I got a Galaxy S23 Ultra but I keep seeing nikkas on here bugging up the pixel. I'm more about technology, features, screen size, ect.

Is the Pixel better than the best Galaxy?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
“Your honor, I would like to submit exhibit B”

“Hey nikka you got the drugs?”
“Yeah, you want them dropped off at Willie’s House”
“Yeah Willie Jones house at 845 Smith Rd W”
“Ok, I’ll be there to compete our illegal activities”

:snoop:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✹
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Lol, this is an old feature Android used to have in the mid-'00s and early 2010s but scrapped since...a phone I had in middle school had that feature back in like '08-'09.

Apple recycling Android's features or once again new to the party in terms of specs.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Alot of cheaters are about to get exposed

actually it's the opposite.

ios 18 allows you to restrict apps via face id and u can completely hide other apps or lock them with face id.

they actually trying they best to help ya'll be better scumbags.

u can hand over your unlocked phone to anyone without a worry in the world, cuz they no longer can go thru your photos, messages, FT and call history :blessed:

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i speak fluent e40nese

i can put the 2 on the 10 with the gypsyness on a elroy or a bootsy individual while actin extra mannish with it ....
IGcuGzd.gif
hello

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
A lot of cheaper phones already have this feature, and have had it for quite some time. :mjtf:
It was one of the main features they were looking for at my job when they were purchasing new work phones.

This feature specially is goated:
Under “Always record,” tap Selected numbers. Turn on Always record selected numbers.

Has the meaning of the word "ground-breaking" change recently or something? What the hell...