Damn the IPhone might be the feds. New update allows users to record phone calls šŸ˜±

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There's has been apps that you can use to do this for years lol. I have used it during conversations with court appointed lawyers that were trying to force me into a plea deal while having proof of my innocence.

Android definitely wouldn't present something like this as a feature doe. Fed ass Apple fakkits needed the wake up call.

Google been kneecapping the API that allows for call recording ever since android 10. it use to be a easy functionality to get in 2016 but much harder now. you have to root your device.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
what you mean record calls? Hasn't that been available for ten years plus as an app on android?

I used to have conversations for business that involved a lot of detail and I wouldnt ask them to repeat the details and instead would have everything recorded and would write down notes later.

Had an ex who didn't know that and made a few questionable phone calls using my phone that made me leave the bytch lol. I was so happy to go.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Can all the broke people with androids stay out this thread.:gucci:
We 6 certs 6 ft, 6 figures. 6 years late on apple updates gang in here.

nikkas in here bragging that their casio's got more features than a rolex :mjlol: ok and? we still rocking with the rollie

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
actually it's the opposite.

ios 18 allows you to restrict apps via face id and u can completely hide other apps or lock them with face id.

they actually trying they best to help ya'll be better scumbags.

u can hand over your unlocked phone to anyone without a worry in the world, cuz they no longer can go thru your photos, messages, FT and call history :blessed:
About time, for a ā€œprivacy mindedā€ brand, it took them along time to implement standard locking features on apps. Been waiting for this for text messaging

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
For the people saying you can record calls on Android. I have an S24 Ultra and S20 Ultra and there is no option to record calls. Also, Google has banned call recording apps.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I keep hearing about the Pixel. Is it mostly for the camera? I got a Galaxy S23 Ultra but I keep seeing nikkas on here bugging up the pixel. I'm more about technology, features, screen size, ect.

Is the Pixel better than the best Galaxy?
I would say yes. I had the S22 or S23 before and they malfun less and need less reboots. But the camera, lack of bloat apps and battery are better on this.
And the AI on this Google phone is nuts tho. I don't think I'm even close to using all the AI functionality on this phone. I'm sure a person who knows what they are doing could do some fly shyt with this phone.