Damn so Napoleon AKA ♛ ★ ⋯ Éminence grise really got banned

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same. Don't have a real problem with him or his obsessive radical views. But sometimes he can kinda go overboard.

Dude was being a real goof in this thread: I'm tired
Nothing about nap is radical. He’s one of the most centrist and mid posters in HL :russ:
And he’s a huge Drake fan :mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He will make a good thread and ruin it by himself. Why he feels the need to add 100 Twitter links and reply to himself for the first 20 reply’s I will never know.

One time he made a thread in the booth that was something like. What are your best 10 videos of all time. Before anyone could reply he proceeds to spam his own thread…. He posted like 100 videos :gucci:

When somebody finally got enough bandwidth to sneak in a post with their own video he immediately goes ham on them and says their video is stupid :gucci:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Typical Nap thread in the Booth

Random Rapper - Random Song (Duplicate thread that was already posted by someone else 2 days prior)

1st reply Nap - This is gonna be the song of the summer :whoo:

2nd reply (5 minutes later) Nap - This shyt got the streets on fire :ohlawd:

3rd reply (32 minutes later) Nap - This song has to win the Grammy this year :wow:

4th reply Random Poster - Nap in here working overtime:unimpressed:

5th reply Nap - :wow::wow::wow::wow::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

6th reply Nap - I can’t believe this isn’t number one on the Billboard charts yet :dahell:

7th reply (4 days later) Nap - :ohlawd:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Yoo the accuracy :russ::mjlol: I'm crying :pachaha:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:francis: nap is unbanable, don't ask me why or how.

:hubie:

He will make a good thread and ruin it by himself. Why he feels the need to add 100 Twitter links and reply to himself for the first 20 reply’s I will never know.

One time he made a thread in the booth that was something like. What are your best 10 videos of all time. Before anyone could reply he proceeds to spam his own thread…. He posted like 100 videos :gucci:

When somebody finally got enough bandwidth to sneak in a post with their own video he immediately goes ham on them and says their video is stupid :gucci:

and after he shyt on them he sat back like :smugdraper: for 10 seconds
before proceeding to post more hot fire for our asses.

:deadrose:

Last edited: