Damn so Napoleon AKA ♛ ★ ⋯ Éminence grise really got banned

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Been here since 2013 and have yet to see any proof that he's indian as people say :manny:

...or any concrete proof that he's Black, like we've asked for a million times :lolbron:

That said, I've also never seen him say anything out of pocket. Maybe because I don't follow him around the forum and whatnot, but yeah, 8+ years and I've never seen anything foul from him.

And I've been negging him on sight since the day I joined. It's just tradition at this point. All he has to do is post proof that he's Black but he wont. Or, when he does, it's always kinda questionable :manny:

If breh is mixed he might as well just be honest and admit it :manny:

Any Coli nikka denying his contributions to the forum via his breaking news threads over the years, is a lying ass nikka regardless of how you feel about dude personally :manny:

Dude has blessed the coli with many a headline before the story was in the headlines. He's also good with minute by minute updates to an ongoing situation. And I'll still neg him the next time I see him :manny:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Been here since 2013 and have yet to see any proof that he's indian as people say :manny:

...or any concrete proof that he's Black, like we've asked for a million times :lolbron:

That said, I've also never seen him say anything out of pocket. Maybe because I don't follow him around the forum and whatnot, but yeah, 8+ years and I've never seen anything foul from him.

And I've been negging him on sight since the day I joined. It's just tradition at this point. All he has to do is post proof that he's Black but he wont. Or, when he does, it's always kinda questionable :manny:

If breh is mixed he might as well just be honest and admit it :manny:

Any Coli nikka denying his contributions to the forum via his breaking news threads over the years, is a lying ass nikka regardless of how you feel about dude personally :manny:

Dude has blessed the coli with many a headline before the story was in the headlines. He's also good with minute by minute updates to an ongoing situation. And I'll still neg him the next time I see him :manny:
Dude is Ben Dixon
This is who y'all call Nap

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
full