Damn so Napoleon AKA ♛ ★ ⋯ Éminence grise really got banned

concise

Veteran
Daps
he got banned for shytting on Rhakim in that HL thread :dead:

I just skimmed through it, if Rhakim would’ve made that post in TLR a lot more responses would’ve read the same way. nikkas do not give a fukk about goodbye announcements in here

Hate to say it, but whoever had control of the Nap account that day was right. :francis: And I'm surprised nobody here made a thread about that thread like y'all usually do :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That’s one of the things I love about the coli. I don’t know if it’s unique to here or like that in other forums cause I’m just in here. But that’s one of the quirks that’s funny as hell. nikkas will write a long as soliloquy about how they retiring and shyt and nikkas will be like, we don’t give a fukk, bye nikka :mjlol:

It’s probably only a handful of posters on here where people would show genuine love and be like damn, the end of an era :wow:

Many posters think they have that type of clout but they find out the hard way they don’t every single time :mjlol: You just gotta disappear off this hoe

GOATrivers @3Rivers :myman:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Hold on Rakim was the guy with a gay dude as his avi?

nap will be back those guys have a strong legal team always fighting the coli.

they have a whole mirror site that’s keeping a log of this whole site for some reason.

there’s some really weird about that account

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Typical Nap thread in the Booth

Random Rapper - Random Song (Duplicate thread that was already posted by someone else 2 days prior)

1st reply Nap - This is gonna be the song of the summer :whoo:

2nd reply (5 minutes later) Nap - This shyt got the streets on fire :ohlawd:

3rd reply (32 minutes later) Nap - This song has to win the Grammy this year :wow:

4th reply Random Poster - Nap in here working overtime:unimpressed:

5th reply Nap - :wow::wow::wow::wow::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

6th reply Nap - I can’t believe this isn’t number one on the Billboard charts yet :dahell:

7th reply (4 days later) Nap - :ohlawd:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::wow::wow::wow::wow:
:deadrose:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Probably spamming the board with worthless twitter reposts , sucking uncle sams Dik or making too many bs threads based on lies or alternative facts . It's kinda disturbing that a black man like Benjamin Dixon could be so silly as to believe the nonsense & propaganda the man gives him to put on the internet

Last edited:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I'd like to reprise a classic post if I may:

Lpgid6x.gif

D1TWexE.gif

giphy.gif

BREAKING NEWS NAPOLEON GOT DUMPED!!!!

HyKjtGs.png