Damn. So it’s cheaper to rent instead of own in America’s 50 largest metro areas. Yikes.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
215k is also way below the median home price so yeah it must've been a great circumstance. Today that shyt would cost 2k a month minimum
Same as rent :manny:

nikkaz gotta hustle harder. Live with someone else for six months and stack. Idk.

People save and buy houses everyday, b. I don’t subscribe to that loser ass attitude. Sorry. Buying a house is doable for everyone. There are so many programs etc.

There are lots of homes in the 200-250K range out there.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Same as rent :manny:

nikkaz gotta hustle harder. Live with someone else for six months and stack. Idk.

People save and buy houses everyday, b. I don’t subscribe to that loser ass attitude. Sorry. Buying a house is doable for everyone. There are so many programs etc.

There are lots of homes in the 200-250K range out there.
While your hustle harder mindset is admirable, the situation is much more nuanced than how you frame it.

Ain't no amount of hustle and sacrifice gonna adjust to prices doubling and damn near tripling in some places in just a couple of years. When you buy a house, prices aren't capped to the just the monthly mortgage payment. These are things to question even if you can comfortably afford it by the numbers.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
While your hustle harder mindset is admirable, the situation is much more nuanced than how you frame it.

Ain't no amount of hustle and sacrifice gonna adjust to prices doubling and damn near tripling in some places in just a couple of years. When you buy a house, prices aren't capped to the just the monthly mortgage payment. These are things to question even if you can comfortably afford it by the numbers.
Send me an area and I’ll find an affordable house.