Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
2016 fukking sucks :mjcry: im da man, 2 sides, dunn dunn, and dey know will always have a place in my heart and playlists

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:yeshrug: everyone dies sometime. Rip to the nikka but honestly, I haven't heard shyt about him since laffy taffy came out.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

50 always gotta find a way to be disrespectful. . Even when saying RIP

fukk that nikka

With all respect to Lo's legacy, his selection of baby mammas are :huhldup: at best. A legendary street dude with mad pull in the ATL, home of some of the best looking black women in America, breeding them women? :francis:

Regardless, RIP to him. He died way too young.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all respect to Lo's legacy, his selection of baby mammas are :huhldup: at best. A legendary street dude with mad pull in the ATL, home of some of the best looking black women in America, breeding them women? :francis:

Regardless, RIP to him. He died way too young.

:francis:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wooooooooooooooow. nikkas not from the westside will never understand how much of a legen that dude was. Even before rap. shyt waaaay before rap. I'm 33 and I remember seeing Lo pull up in foreigns in the hood as a kid. I'm talking elementary school age y'all. All the hood rats on his dikk and he was fukking everybody baby mama. He was literally one of the first ATL cats to push big boy foreign shyt. Back when only outta town NY nikkas was coming down pushing that shyt, everybody else here was pushing old schools, but Lo stayed up in a new foreign. nikka is a legend. And all that street shyt is true. Breh had major work back in the day. His crew was not to be fukked with. They told Meech and BMF to get to the fukk off the west and they obliged. Any the couple of fools who crossed him like Monkey Man actually came up missing and never been seen or heard from again. This nikka is a legit street legend. Damn Carlos. We gon miss you breh. nikka like me looked up to you for real for real. I still remember when me and me patnas got into it at the Poole Palace with some Perry Homes nikkas and Lo calmed that shyt down and took us outside and smoked a blunt with it. It was me and 3 of my boys vs like 30 nikkas. Lo literally saved our ass that night

Fuuuuuuck

:wow:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Last instagram

anyone peep his t-shirt though? :francis:

Gengar... the ghost pokemon. :lupe:
pocket-monster-gengar-t-shirt-for-men-xxxl-72522.jpg

... if this is truly his last IG post, that is spooky AF breh :sadcam: RIP