Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

10:31

Superstar
Daps
A lot of u cats fake as shyt :russ:
D4L been the most hated by "hip hop heads" for over 10 years.
I seen fuk boys call Lo a c00n too many times in the booth.
Now y'all on some :mjcry: "he was a great guy"
Y'all some customers

:mjlol:

You called it

The south been running this shyt

RIP Lo

Real nikkas know what's up..Units in Da City is a banger

Personal classic

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Wooooooooooooooow. nikkas not from the westside will never understand how much of a legen that dude was. Even before rap. shyt waaaay before rap. I'm 33 and I remember seeing Lo pull up in foreigns in the hood as a kid. I'm talking elementary school age y'all. All the hood rats on his dikk and he was fukking everybody baby mama. He was literally one of the first ATL cats to push big boy foreign shyt. Back when only outta town NY nikkas was coming down pushing that shyt, everybody else here was pushing old schools, but Lo stayed up in a new foreign. nikka is a legend. And all that street shyt is true. Breh had major work back in the day. His crew was not to be fukked with. They told Meech and BMF to get to the fukk off the west and they obliged. Any the couple of fools who crossed him like Monkey Man actually came up missing and never been seen or heard from again. This nikka is a legit street legend. Damn Carlos. We gon miss you breh. nikka like me looked up to you for real for real. I still remember when me and me patnas got into it at the Poole Palace with some Perry Homes nikkas and Lo calmed that shyt down and took us outside and smoked a blunt with it. It was me and 3 of my boys vs like 30 nikkas. Lo literally saved our ass that night

Fuuuuuuck
Bruh, we know where monkey man at. Know how he died. No secret. Good to see a real Westside atl nikka here tho.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Wooooooooooooooow. nikkas not from the westside will never understand how much of a legen that dude was. Even before rap. shyt waaaay before rap. I'm 33 and I remember seeing Lo pull up in foreigns in the hood as a kid. I'm talking elementary school age y'all. All the hood rats on his dikk and he was fukking everybody baby mama. He was literally one of the first ATL cats to push big boy foreign shyt. Back when only outta town NY nikkas was coming down pushing that shyt, everybody else here was pushing old schools, but Lo stayed up in a new foreign. nikka is a legend. And all that street shyt is true. Breh had major work back in the day. His crew was not to be fukked with. They told Meech and BMF to get to the fukk off the west and they obliged. Any the couple of fools who crossed him like Monkey Man actually came up missing and never been seen or heard from again. This nikka is a legit street legend. Damn Carlos. We gon miss you breh. nikka like me looked up to you for real for real. I still remember when me and me patnas got into it at the Poole Palace with some Perry Homes nikkas and Lo calmed that shyt down and took us outside and smoked a blunt with it. It was me and 3 of my boys vs like 30 nikkas. Lo literally saved our ass that night

Fuuuuuuck

somebody will make a movie or documentary out of his life

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
RIP to a real street legend fr :salute: still fukked with you after you dissed Tip just off the fact you had the balls to

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
A lot of u cats fake as shyt :russ:
D4L been the most hated by "hip hop heads" for over 10 years.
I seen fuk boys call Lo a c00n too many times in the booth.
Now y'all on some :mjcry: "he was a great guy"
Y'all some customers

:mjlol:

you know how it is. Coli full of frauds. They don't even know Shawty Lo's music at all nor give a fukk about it. Just want to be around a dead person like bytchmade groupies :laff:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
If you not from ATL you will never know how significant Shawty Lo was in the streets... music wise, and street wise.

If you never seen this

Shawty_Lo_Im_Da_Man-front.jpg

Then you don't know LO....:ufdup:

When "Im da man" hit the streets :whoo:......then the mixtape :whoo:

and I was already fukkin wit D4L

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
DLd his newest mixtape, had a few bangers on it. I was really hopin for a proper g unit album when he was signed, shyt woulda been dope.

RIP Lo

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

This always deserved attention but cats were always overlooking this track.

Brought tears to my eyes a year ago when I was looking for sad hiphop joints to listen to when Momma died in September 23, 2015.

So I dedicate this to them.

Rest In Paradise yall.