Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Dam RIP to Lo, feel bad for his kids. Hopefully he had a decent life policy to set them up for good.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He was trash, but how are we gonna look disrespecting him the day he dies?
Na playa he wasn't trash at all. He was a real nicca from Bankhead that came up the hard way. We didn't love him for his rappin as much as he's character. Anyone that lived in the A during the 00s could see him literally Anywhere mall, club, industry. Hell we use to see this cat in club crucial (ti's joint) at the very same time he was beefing with the nicca. Niccas was going to the pool palace just to watch these d4l cats stunt. They kept some ratchet ass hoes around that would really fuk if u had a lil game.
I didn't mean no disrespect my dude. I'm just calling out these hatin ass fake ass rap fans that I kno for a fact use to dis Lo on gp.
Real spill I'm more hurt bout this than the cats that shot by the police.

And @Born2BKing we good nicca or u still tight

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I'm not even gonna post the video here but some fakkit ass popular white YouTuber made a video disrespecting the fukk out of lo. shyt legit has me fukking heated

But anyway rip. I bumped the shyt out of shawty when I was in middle school. Sad

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
When I think of Shawty Lo, it just brings me back to my high school years man. Dey Know, Dey Know remix, Dun Dun It All and Foolish used to be my anthems. I haven't heard Units In The City in nearly a decade though but I remember everyone loving it first came out. Gotta go back and listen

I wasn't online much yesterday and literally just found out.:mjcry:

Say what u want about his music but he didn't deserve to go out like this...By all accounts he was a good dude. RIP