Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I just heard! I was wondering why they were playing his music back to back to back on the radio!

Rest In Peace!

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about D4L and "Laffy Taffy", but "Dey Know" was universal. Everybody loved that shyt. That beat :wow:
RIP :mjcry:
I just hope that he died instantaneously and didn't experience any pain.
Yeah I don't want to frnot I didn't enjoy his music but you couldn't go anywhere without hearing those songs :rip:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
fukk just saw this now.

Can't even guesstimate how many times I played Dey Know. shyt was my jam.

RIP Lo :mjcry: :mjcry:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Damn RIP please I beg y'all, wear ya damn seat belts. Other two in the car were unharmed
You see the pictures of the car breh? The passengers weren't unharmed, they were taken to the hospital with non life threatening injuries. That could be broken legs, arms a traumatic brain injury. Who knows. If they truly walked away with just bumps and bruises though :wow:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
You see the pictures of the car breh? The passengers weren't unharmed, they were taken to the hospital with non life threatening injuries. That could be broken legs, arms a traumatic brain injury. Who knows. If they truly walked away with just bumps and bruises though :wow:
Either way it's still sad. He was ejected which probably means he wasn't wearing his seat belt