Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
B-town was closing down when they shot that video. It was literally only old ass grandmas and baby mamas up in there when he shot that video. They had been moved all the goons out by that time. The last summer Bowen homes was up before they knocked it down that shyt was a killing field. 12 just wrote it off and you could've went in there and made a mint off hustling if you had the muscle to survive the fire. When TIP shot that video it was damn near 8 months after that. That was probably one of the lamest moves I ever seen a nikka make in rap or in real life. He posted up in a chair in front of the sign and shyt like he doing something. Little did y'all know he had to wait until Bowen Homes was basically a ghost town to pull that stunt. Anybody who familiar with B town in its heyday knows damn well Tip woulda got his lil ass shot at had he done that shyt about 6 months prior to that. Tip just a smart ass nikka who knew how to play the media. He knew that wasn't nobody outside of the A gonna know that shyt was closed down. nikkas who know already know the deal.

Ironically they wound up living around the corner from each other in Henry County. Man the whole city mourning right now, aint nobody really thinking about that beef. Dude was a street legend. Plus he died with two bad chicks in the car coming from the Blue Flame (from what i heard). I wouldn't wanna go out that young and in that fashion, but its morbidly fitting for him. RIP

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wear your seatbelts ..

And stop with the large rims.. If your stock is 16/17 then keep 16/17 .. once you go 19/20/22 .. you cant turn right for side and please don't be speeding then you can never get a proper turn radius

RIP

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

Me and mt patnas turned up to this for years.. Lo was real and had that classic atlanta sound r.i.p

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Thanks for all the laughs Shawty. Even though I never a big fan of your music you still kept me entertained.

R.I.P

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Wow. :rip:

Dey Know started playing in my head as soon as I heard the news and I hadn't listened to it in years. Gonna go back and listen, still remember those horns in the beat and that hook.