Damn: Shawty Lo Died In A Car Crash

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my early introductions to modern Atlanta hip-hop came from Shawty Lo :wow:
I was away at JrNYLC when Dunn Dunn dropped and blasted that the entire year :mjcry:
RIP Mr. Lo, you will not be forgotten :wow:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
his 1st album had so many hits :damn:...I knew most because they were on his DJ Scream tapes but was happy to have the full versions when the album dropped :salute:

hate he went out like this though :wow:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Aw man.:wow:

@Remy Le Breh

I thought I saw 3, he was the 1 in the middle.:wow::wow::wow:

:rip:
tumblr_inline_n90196VNMj1sgb24p.gif

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:Dey Know is a classic. Rip SHAWTY Lo!!!!!!

He contributed to the culture, forever made his mark. D4L, shake that laffy Taffy. Dunn Dunn. I'm not gonna front like I was a Stan, but 8th grade we definitely was dancing to dey know!! I'm an up north east coast cat, yet I know where Bankhead is, all because of him. Put his hood on the map. Rest in peace my man

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Clifford had Bowen Homes secured by APD before he shot that video :mjpls:

B-town was closing down when they shot that video. It was literally only old ass grandmas and baby mamas up in there when he shot that video. They had been moved all the goons out by that time. The last summer Bowen homes was up before they knocked it down that shyt was a killing field. 12 just wrote it off and you could've went in there and made a mint off hustling if you had the muscle to survive the fire. When TIP shot that video it was damn near 8 months after that. That was probably one of the lamest moves I ever seen a nikka make in rap or in real life. He posted up in a chair in front of the sign and shyt like he doing something. Little did y'all know he had to wait until Bowen Homes was basically a ghost town to pull that stunt. Anybody who familiar with B town in its heyday knows damn well Tip woulda got his lil ass shot at had he done that shyt about 6 months prior to that. Tip just a smart ass nikka who knew how to play the media. He knew that wasn't nobody outside of the A gonna know that shyt was closed down. nikkas who know already know the deal.