Damn R&B singer Usher is out here passing out herpes....he disabled his IG commments lol

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
"Never before seen footage from the camera outside Usher's bathroom...after he attempted to take a piss and realizing he had acquired herpes."

tumblr_mrl8igygir1s794spo1_500.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think she saw the greenish discharge, reading it the Dr was saying that not her.

but with that being said, he told her upfront he MIGHT have it....even though he eventually lied. From jump someone telling you they MIGHT have herpes should automatically result leaving them alone.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
No wonder these celebs spend so much on outwardly appearances and balling out of control. They have to have material wealth to compensate for their poor internal health. The nikkas be shinin like a muthafukka getting spa treatments massages and facials because inside they are all fukked up. They have to keep the appearance of being clean when in reality they're dirty as fukk. Back in 2010 I had an opportunity to smash a pretty well known r&b chick and I had a girlfriend. Something in the pit of my stomach just kept fluttering up and down even though the temptation was so strong. My gut feeling so uncontrollable I knew something was not right. To be honest I think all of Hollywood and entertainment has some kind of permanent STD and it's like some sort of secret. That's why they all fukk each other and the rest of us keep saying over and over out of all the people out there why do they keep fukking one another and passing each other around?

I guess we know why now. Thank God I got out of LA when I did. That place is a cess pool. NY is bad too but that's why I'm trying to find one girl to be committed to. I don't want to be out here taking chances no more!

:scust: